CHAPTER 13: HOME SWEET HOME

Start from the beginning

MICHAEL:"i guess we lost her..."

DRIVER:"i wouldn't be that sure kiddo"

MICHAEL:"what the...oh no..." She is standing right in front of us!, What are we supposed to do now?!

RANDOM STUDENT:"um, let's send Michael out"

MICHAEL:"have you gone nuts?!"

RANDOM STUDENT:"didn't you say you both knew each other?"

MICHAEL:"oh come on, i di-" everyone took me out of the bus

Kokoro's POV

KOKORO:a human came out of that demon? It's it letting them go?

MICHAEL:"um...hello again"

KOKORO:"i think i know you...you are that boy who i've meet back at the house"

MICHAEL:"yeah, that's right...um, im gonna make you some questions now"

KOKORO:"speak human, i listen"

MICHAEL:"why where you pointing at us with that spear? And why did you follow us?"

KOKORO:"oh, you are talking about my naginata? I took it out to fight that demon" i pointed to the machine

MICHAEL:"...are you talking about the bus?...that is a vehicle, not a demon"

KOKORO:" ._. "

MICHAEL:"are you ok? Your face is always the same, also why do you have those clothes and masks floating around you?"

KOKORO:how do i explain him? "Um..."

RANDOM STUDENT:"take this!!!"

KOKORO:i felt something hiting me from behind, then i realize that there was a human behind me who tried to punch me

RANDOM STUDENT:"...AAAAAAARGH MY HAND, IT HURTS!!!"

KOKORO:looks like she wanted to punch me with all of her strength, it didn't even hurt but she surely broke her hand triying to do that "hey, why did you do that?"

RANDOM STUDENT:"ah, p-p-please don't kill me!"

KOKORO:"don't worry human, I'm not going to hurt you, but what you did was very bad"

MICHAEL:"um, hello~?"

KOKORO:"oh yeah, what do you need?"

MICHAEL:"well, why were you in Y/N's house?"

KOKORO:"well, i was waiting for him to come back with Koishi"

MICHAEL:"...wait...you are talking about Y/N's new friend?"

KOKORO:"yes, that's right, we are friends, and she was gapped into this world, now I'm looking for her because I'm worried about her"

MICHAEL:"umm...i guess you are not...too well from mind..." Gapped? She is looking for her? Will she want to kill her?... wathever this girl wants, i won't get Y/N into this, i better handle this by myself

KOKORO:"i noticed that you look worried about me, just as the rest of the people around, they are looking at us"

MICHAEL:"what the?...oh..." everyone was watching me and Kokoro speaking...i better take control of the situation..."hey yo, do you have a place where you live or something?"

KOKORO:"well...not really, i was in your friend's house, i was waiting for him to come back with Koishi"

MICHAEL:"listen, i will talk with the teachers to let you enter in school, after that i will take you to my house, there we will talk about all of this confusing incident later, deal?"