Chapter 9

*a month later*

We had a first date re-do since the first one was ruined. After that, we continuously would go on dates. I'm laying in bed bored as hell. And Milos texted me.

M: Hey baby, are you free tonight?

E: That depends, what for?

M: The best date of your life.

E: Then no.

M: What? Why?

E: Because I have a date with this really hot guy.

M: WHO!?

E: I mean you bub.

M: Oh... My bad.

E: You are too cute.

M: Whatever.

M: I'll pick you up at 7

E: Okay, see you later.

M: bye. Love you.

E: Love you too.

He's amazing. I really love him. I just wish it was more. I mean I wish we had the lable of girlfriend, and boyfriend. I want to be able to call him mine. But I guess I just have to wait. I looked at the time and realized I only had an hour. I jumped up and got changed.

I fixed my hair, and did my makeup

I fixed my hair, and did my makeup. I then sat on my bed and waited about 10 minutes. Then I got a text.

M: Almost there baby❤️

E: Okay bubs.

I went downstairs and saw my mom. "Where are you off to sweetie?" "Date night with Milos." "Okay, don't stay out to late." "Okay mom." I went outside and saw Milos pull up. I walked over and got in the car. "Hi baby." He pecked my lips then I said, "So, where to?" "That, is a surprise." "Well, can I have a hint?" "Okay, this date has a few layers. Like first, a little drive." I smiled and said, "Okay." We drove around and we sang along to the radio. Soon the car stopped. "The beach?" "To watch the sunset over to Ocean." "Wow. When did you get so romantic?" "Let's just go." He said with a small laugh. We both walked out to the sand. We sat down on a towel and looked over the water. The sound of the waves, with the view of the sunset was perfect. It all just felt like a dream. I looked over to Milos, and without looking at me he said, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." We both laughed a bit and I said, "Sorry." "It's fine." It started to get a little chilly. Milos noticed I was shivering slightly. "Cold?" "N-no. I'm fine." "Here." He took off his flannel and draped it over my shoulders. I placed my arms into the sleeves, and instantly became warmer. Soon the sun was complete gone, and it was just the stars. We both laid back and stared at the beautiful night sky. "This really is the best date ever." He smiled then said, "Well, I hope this next part makes it better." I don't think anything could make this better. I mean, it's perfect. How could something be better than perfect!?" We both sat up and he looked at me. He held my hand and said, "Well, I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend." He said with the last part aslee of a question. I immediately hugged him. "So is that a yes?" He chuckled as he hugged back. I nodded, and we stayed like that for a second. "I love you baby." He said as more of a whisper. "I love you too." I pulled away slightly, that way I could press my lips to his. What was supposed to be a sweet simple kiss turned into a heated make out session. It lasted for a few more moments, until we were interuptted by a flash light. "What are you kids doing here!?" I looked over and saw a police officer. "We're in trouble." "Not if we don't get caught." We both got up and ran back to the car. Then we drove a little bit ways away. We went back to my house. Now that my mom knows about the dates, Milos isn't allowed to stay the night. But that doesn't stop him. I got out of his car and said, "See you tomorrow." Then winked. I went inside the house and saw my mom. "How was your date?" "Amazing." "Glad to hear that." "Well I'm going to go to bed. It kinda late." I went upstairs I opened my door and saw Milos on my bed.

"Has anyone ever told you how hot you are?" He asked with a smirk

"Has anyone ever told you how hot you are?" He asked with a smirk. I walked over to my bed and sat on his lap facing him. I kissed his passionately and that turned into a messy make out session. His hands moved up and down my body and my pulled oh his hair. "Mmm.." I moaned and Milos said, "Shhh, your mom can't know I'm here." I nodded then he connected our lips again. I pulled off his shirt. And we'll y'all know what happened next.😏