Raya And The Last Dragon: Sisu's Daughter (Different Ending)

In The Next Morning, Raya And Aurora Went To The Location That Raya Told Namaari To Meet Up.

Aurora Noticed Namaaris Was Holding The Gem Piece In Her Hand.

"I See You Got Our Gift." Raya Said With A Warm Smile.

"I Never Thought I'd See This Again." Namaari Stated.

"Well, Uh... I Tried To Take Good Care Of It. You're Not The Only Dragon Nerd Here." Raya Said.

Namaari Smiled Back Before She Gently Placed The Gem Piece Down The Nearby Rock.

Raya Smiled As Aurora Turned Around, Gesturing Shira And Sisu To Come Out Of The Shadows.

Namaari's Eyes Widened As She Quickly Saluted To Her.

Sisu And Shira Approached Raya And Aurora Side Slowly.

"The Final Piece." Sisu Said.

"Time To Bring Everyone Back." Aurora Said While Raya Moved Her Cape And Opened Her Bag That Contained The Gems.

Suddenly, They Heard Something As They Looked To See Namaari Was Holding A Crossbow, Pointing It At The 2 Dragons And The 2 Princesses.

Raya Frowned As She Moved Her Hand While Shira Hid Behind Sisu's Front Leg.

"Sisu, Shira, The Ice Dragon Gem, And The Gem Pieces Are Coming With Me." Namaari Said.

"Aurora!" Boun Yelled As He And The Others Came Out Of The Shadow.

"Stay Back!" Namaari Yelled As She Aimed At Them Instead.

"Leave Them Alone!" Aurora Ordered.

"It Was Foolish To Trust Someone From Fang!" Tong Yelled With A Hard Glare.

"Don't Come Any Closer!" Namaari Warned.

She Aimed At Raya As She Panicked.

"Namaari, It Doesn't Have To Be Like This." Aurora Stated.

"I Don't Have Any Other Choice." Namaari Said.

Raya Gripped On The Hilt But Before She Could Pull It, Shira Stopped Her.

"Hey, I Got This." Sisu Said.

Raya Looked In Concern Before She Let Her Hand Off.

"Snowy, You Don't Have To Do This." Sisu Begged.

"I Know I Don't Have To. I Want To Do This. Don't Worry, Mom. I'll Be Fine. Trust Me." Shira Said.

Sisu Walked Towards Aurora And Stood By Her.

Namaari Aimed Her Crossbow At Shira As She Walked Toward Her With Her Body Glowing.

"I Know You Don't Want To Hurt Anybody." Shira Stated.

"What Are You Doing?" Namaari Asked, Panicking A Little.

"You Just Want A Better World. Like We All Do." Shira Explained.

"Sisu..." Namaari Said.

"I Trust You, Namaari." Shira Assured

Raya And Aurora Panicked As She Saw Namaari's Finger Started To Trigger The Crossbow. Raya Pulled The Sword As The Sword Detached And Swung At Namaari, Making Her Release By Accident.

The Arrow Hit Shira In The Heart And She Fell Off The Cliff.

"NO!" Sisu Exclaimed As She Tried To Reach Her.

Namaari Was Stunned With Shock Before She Quickly Grabbed The Gem And Ran Away.

"SHIRA!" Raya Shouted.