In to the house

they went to the house door and open.

 It put her in the playroom and put the EKG machine on her chest and then turn it on and then her dad put the buds in hid ears and took the bell of the stethoscope.

  your heart does not sound so good so  I need you to help my doctor  I feel my heart hurt my chest feels like it is on fire help Me, daddy.

  I told my lover to start CPR and then I check my baby's heartbeat again and it still didn't sound good at all the sound.

Of the little heartbeat hunter, what do you think about her heartbeat sound?

 I told the hunter to take the stethoscope and listen to her and he did put them in his ears and took the bell of the stethoscope and put it on her heart for a couple of minutes brain  I don't like the sound at all.

 I think we need the defibrillator to restart her heart.

 It stops we have to do CPR again  I have her a shot to restart her heart he to the stethoscope a listened to the heart and my little girl's heart was not doing good and she started to go in rest again and I  call my husband to help restart my little girl heart and I told him to start.

 Then we got it restarted again and just listen to her heartbeat dad, I am ok now dad I just want you to listen to my heart now with that stethoscope.

 Ok, I will love to take a listen to make sure your little heart is beating normal and at the right beat and not going too fast to make sure you are not going to have another heart attack on me.

Ok, my little girl.

yes, dad  I grape the stethoscope off the table where I left it and pick it up and open up my little one grown and put the stethoscope in my ears and then grape the bell of the stethoscope and put it on her chest.

 To hear that little heart.

  how does it sound dad great now?

The thumps thump-thump of your heart is great to take a nap, my little girl.

 yes, dad gave me a good nap good night sleep well   I turn off the light to her room.

 and then went to my husband with my doctor's stuff.   why my little Angel is asleep  I will play doctor with my husband hurter do you want to play doctor with me yes dr brian.

 yes, my little Angel how was your nap good daddy.

 Here you go hunter  I put the stethoscope in my ears and grab the bell of the stethoscope one last time to listen to her heartbeat was going will then I put on her chest the thump thump thump of that little on heart your heartbeat is going will you are doing great you are in good and health. 

Now, what do you want to do?

 Now I want you hunter to patient ok who will be the doctor that will be me hunter ok Dr. Angel and daddy will be the nurse ok daddy yes doctor.  

Sir can you take our t-shirt for me yes doctor Angel what are you going to do I am going to listen to your heartbeat to make sure your heartbeat is not going to be going wrong is that ok Mr. hunter.

Let me grab my stethoscope and she takes the bell of the stethoscope  I going to listen to your lung first ok that means I going to listen to your back please turn so I can take listen please and thank you Mr hunter.

 Then she takes the bell and starts to listen. 

Mr hunter takes a deep breath in and out a couple of times please it sounds so good to do you feel sick or have a problem at all within thinking you can think. 

Of no not that I can think of dr. Angel.

 I am going to listen to your heartbeat stand up first and I put the bell of the stethoscope onto his chest and heard the thump thump thump that sounds good so far. 

 doctor my chest is a little tight ok sir little me take a small listen to your heart again ok Mr. hunter your heartbeat is going fast that is all.

ok dad I am going to bed goodnight daddy and hunter.

see you in the morning, my little girl.