Insane

Child abuse

______________

'Rin! Is. this the way to talk to someone older than you!' Rin was so confused like that rat is right there but they can't see him 'W-what you. Can't see him! Mother he is right there sitting next to you!!' Rin shouted he was very confused.

'Shut your bloody mouth and go to your room and you are grounded for 1 month' Rin was sure that his mother is weird cause That rat is right next to her.

'You are insane!!' Rin shouted and went to his room.'i am sorry about my son behavior.' Suna San apologized to her friend 'don't worry Miracle.'did he seriously thought that I am a human, stupid human' Tobio said not like anyone would even hear when he even if shout it.

'Thank you are having me Miracle and Sho San' Tobio thanked the two humans and went to Suna room. 'Yo' Tobio said 'what do you want rat' Suna said without looking at Tobio.

'Didn't anyone told you it's rude to not look at someone when not talking to them'

'Whatever, and also what kind of black magic are you doing so that gits can't see you?' Tobio was weirded out how this human belive in black magic but not in sprits.

'I am not doing any magic stupid' Tobio said and sit next to Suna 'W-what nono..no! Ghost aren't real that you must be my imagination right?!' Suna shouted 'sorry but I am a spirt and not your imagination' Tobio said annoyed.

'I don't belive you and I am sure that you are just a stupid imagination.' Suna said confidently 'seriously why didn't the God choose a better person or atleast someone who believes in ghost' Tobio thought. 'While sir I don't care all i know is that I am told to help you' Tobio said.

'Help me?' Suna questioned 'Yes help you' Tobio said happly that this person will let him help him and as soon he is done he will never have to see Suna 'you don't look smart enough to help me' Suna said with a straight face 'I swear in the name of Lord Buddha I wanna run walk from him' Tobio whined in his thoughts 'stupid just let me help you and than we both don't have to see each other' Tobio said.

'You mean that if I will let you help me you will leave me' Suna asked 'Yes' Tobio said 'so tell me what you wanna help me with?' Suna said 'I am supposed to help you with your life and mental health prombles' when Tobio said that Suna happy face turned into a dark one.

'I am not saying my life and mental health prombles to someone like you, I rather have you by my said for ever than saying you about me' Suna said calmly 'please no, Just tell me your prombles and we can go on our on way please for God sake!!' Tobio begged Suna 'I don't belive in god' Suna said.

'Oh my how can I deal with this person' Tobio said under his breathe 'for heave sake let me help you!!' Tobio shouted Suna tired to put his hand on Tobio but he could not touch Tobio 'huh.. how?' Suna was shocked 'Didn't I told u I am a spirt.' Tobio said with a smirk.

'Haha.no' Suna said 'what do you mean no I am a spirit and not a person' Tobio said confused 'Nononononono!!!!!this is straight up nonsense' Suna shouted 'Ah, my ears hurts-' Tobio said. 'Shut your mouth brat' Suna san came inside.

She pulled him by his hair she get on her knees. ' Seems like you have been not behaving while do you wanna go in the dark room again~' She said with a small smile Tobio was so triggered by it that he ran from Suna room and closed his eyes and covered his ears by his hands.

Suna was on tears 'Nono not at all mother.. I promise i will behave please no-'. 'Shut it brat you deserve for shouting at my house' she pulled him by his hair he was shouting at the whole time.

They finally got on the room she shoved him inside and locked the room. If you were walking near the house you would hear begging cries of apologize and promises.