Steve watched her with adoration as she lifted her face to the sky. She was truly breathtaking like this. The red of her hair shone under the sunlight, like flickering flames against her sun kissed skin. Even now, with the peachy pink of pale skin exposed for too long to the heat of the midday sun, he could count the freckles that appeared on her skin. She had hundreds and hundreds more were unveiling themselves for him now. He turned his attention back to the route he was taking to the small, secluded beach up ahead and he felt peaceful.

"Enjoying it?" He shouted over the roar of the wind and the spray of the sea and Talia turned to face him, still gripping the side as she smiled warmly over to him.

"This is amazing Steve!" She laughed as her hair blew into her face and she tried multiple times to push it back. "I love it."

*

Talia laughed as her legs wrapped around Steve's waist and his lips pressed gently against her collarbone. His fingers moved quickly, unclasping her bra and pushing the straps from her shoulders and he chuckled as she chastised him. His tongue brushed against her neck and she wiggled against him. He could taste the salt of the sea as the waves lapped at their skin, gently pushing against them as he held her steady in his arms and she glanced back to the shore.

"Steve!" She let out a breathy laugh as he peeled the wet lace down from her breast, his fingers brushing over her as he continued to kiss, nip and suck at the delicate skin on her neck. "We can't. Not in the open."

"Hmm." His fingers moved beneath the water, skimming over her knickers as he slipped his hand between her thighs and her legs tightened around him instantly, gently trapping his hand against her. He trailed his kisses down her chest and pushed her up in his arms so that his lips could brush over her breast. "Look around Tal." He growled against her skin and she tried to steady her breathing. "We're completely alone."

She opened her mouth to speak just as his finger slipped inside of her knickers and brushed against her heat. She moaned quietly and he moved in a gentle rhythm, stroking her as her head rolled back and her fingers dug into his broad shoulders.

"Steve." She whispered as she felt his length pushing against her and coaxing further moans from her.

"Do you know what that does to me Talia?" He pushed two fingers inside her, moving in a blissfully slow circle before curling and pumping, making her groan as she moved against him and waves crashed against her skin. "Do you know how much I love hearing you whimpering for me like that? How crazy it makes me?"

"No." She whispered as she moved to press kisses into his shoulder, his neck.

"I think you do."

"No." She repeated, shaking as his relentless fingers pulled pleasure from her and the quickening of her passion left her unfurling for him. "Show me."

Steve removed his fingers from her, careful to keep her knickers pulled to the side, and pushed his trunks lower. Grabbing hold of himself he guided her over him, pushing into her beneath the water and gripping her hips. He moved her slowly; easing her over him as he moaned from the bliss of feeling her wrapped around him; the bliss of her pulling him closer. He pushed her down harder, grunting as she cried out and picked up his pace, moving his hips to meet her with every hard thrust. Water crashed around them and her desperate cries of pleasure sounded out in the open air. He watched her as pleasure ripped from her, her orgasm tightening her around him.

He held her against him as he slowed his thrusts, his fingers moving once more to rub against that sweet spot that was so sensitive to his touch. He stroked her gently and quickly, dragging out her pleasure as she buried her face against his neck, groaning and panting while his other hand held her steady, restricting her movement and not allowing her to find any further friction from the feeling of him inside her. There: with him filling her still but never moving, with the never ending strokes of his fingers that left her fighting for her breath as more waves of mind bending bliss overwhelmed her, with the warmth of the sun beating down on her and the cool water of the waves lapping at her skin, she found herself lost in a pleasure that seemed to never end. She whimpered and moaned as she kissed his skin and Steve let her move a little more, allowing her slow seconds of relief against him before stopping her again. He knew she needed to feel filled by him. He knew she wanted to bring him pleasure. But he was not done watching her like this, he was not done enjoying her like this just yet.

As he continued to stimulate her with his fingers, and her pants became cries, Steve kissed her gently. His lips caressed hers and their breathing matched in ragged pants of need. Slowly he began to move inside her once more. Every thrust was slow and delicate. He savoured every sensation as he pushed into her, claiming her, filling her. He was hers and she was his. There was nothing but this. There was nothing but them.

*

They lay in the sand, always close, always touching, and watched the sun dance over each other. Talia watched as the golden glow of the late afternoon washed over him, shimmering in his hair of gold, glimmering in his sea blue eyes. She ran her fingers over his stomach, brushing away sand as she wrote little love notes in his skin, and Steve smiled lazily over to her. The lace she wore had dried in the heat of the sun and tiny flecks of gold were woven into the pale blue. He ran his eyes over her skin, over the lace, and up to the shining green of her eyes.

"This is absolutely perfect Steve." She stared into his eyes and felt completely peaceful. "Thank you for today."

He brushed the hair off of her face, caressing her cheek as he rolled onto his side, watching as wonder flickered within her eyes.

"I'm glad you've enjoyed it Runaway." He moved closer and kissed her softly. "I just want to make you happy."

When she smiled it was peace and happiness and love. It was his favourite sight.

"Just being with you makes me happy Steven." She pulled closer to him, her leg wrapping around his as his fingers brushed down her side. "But this? I've never been able to do something like this before, just be in the moment, you know? I've never felt safe like this. Not until you."

Steve ran his fingers along her spine, tracing freckles as they lay in silence on the sand; content in their company and safe in each other's sight.