Turning her attention back to her own little party a soft smile settled in her eyes. She watched as Steve wiped his brow and knelt down. His t-shirt, previously a fresh white, was now stained with oil and rust and his arms glistened with sweat as he worked. She watched as he tightened nuts and bolts, pausing only to glance up at her as she basked in the sunlight, and her heart hammered with every look.

"I'm so sorry Runaway." Steve sighed as he looked over to her. He'd just finished tightening the final bolt and was ready for another test run of the engine. "I really thought it would run. Clearly, it's been a little longer than I remember."

He grinned as she rolled her eyes and pulled her hair off of her neck, twisting it into a messy knot effortlessly.

"Don't worry about it Ice-Pop." She paused as she leant forwards, licking her lips slightly as she ran her eyes over him slowly. "I'm enjoying the view."

"Is that so?" Steve smirked as he twisted the key one more time and the engine stuttered to life. It was jolty and sounded tired, but it was running and Steve saw that as a win. "Well Trouble, viewing time is over. Get over here already."

"Trouble?" Talia got to her feet and grabbed her sandals from here they had been tucked between the boards before leaning forwards to judge the distance between the dock and the small boat Steve was standing on. "What happened to Runaway?"

"Oh you're still my Runaway." He reached out for her and took her hand, guiding her onto the boat before wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her flush against him. "But you're going to cause trouble if you keep looking at me like that Tal."

She giggled as he trapped her lips with his own and his hands gripped her hips. He kissed her passionately, his tongue coaxing her lips open as her fingers gripped his arms and his hands roamed her body. One hand tucked into the back pocket of her black denim shorts, squeezing gently as he cupped her ass, while the other moved against her waist. He slipped his fingers beneath the thin cotton of her shirt and she sighed as he ran his fingers over her skin.

When he pulled his lips from hers he cleared his throat and Talia grinned. He rest his forehead against hers and they stood like that, breathless and entwined for a moment. Around them people went about their business, ignoring the super soldier and his date and eventually he pulled his face back. He moved his hand from her waist to her cheek and she sighed contentedly as he caught a loose tendril of her hair in his fingers and tucked it behind her ear. Talia stood pressed against him as the boat rocked gently in the waves and he stared down at her with stars in his eyes.

"So," she whispered, "I take it you've been here a few times?"

He laughed as he brushed his fingers along her neck and Talia scrunched her nose at him.

"I used to come here a lot, so people tend to just leave me be when I'm here."

She nodded as she stared at his lips and he shook his head, rolling his eyes before letting go of her and moving to the helm.

"Whatcha doing?" She moved to his side and bumped her hip against him.

"Getting us out of here." He grinned. "Now go take a seat and enjoy the view."

Smirking, Talia leant back and bit her lip as she eyed his ass.

"Yes Captain."

*

Talia laughed wildly as her hair ripped out of it's bun and whipped around her face. She pushed to her knees as she leant over the edge slightly and watched the boat cut through the water with speed and precision. The sun bounced off of the waves and lit up the air around them as she closed her eyes and breathed in the life of it all.