just moved in

daniels pov:

"daniell!! this is our new apartment" my mom says proudly. "i- its great ma!" i say while walking in. "daniel why dont you go out on your bike and make new friends? maybe they will be going to the same highschool as you!!" my mom says with a wide smile. "dont you need help unpacking?" i ask. "ill be fine! go make some new friends! now!" she says while walking out the door.

i walk on the side walk, and see this girl with a group of friends walk past me. she caught my eye. she had very beautiful (your hair color) hair and adorable ( your eye color) eyes. she was wearing a white croptop, blue cropped cardigan, and light washed baggy jeans. with high top jordans. she walked back to me while her friends just watched her.

your pov:

"hey!" i say while turning red lightly. "h- hey!" the boy says. "well uhm you caught my eye! and you probably seemed new in reseda! never seen your cute face around before!" i giggled while he turned red. "well uhm- you caught my eye too! and yeah im new in reseda!" he says. "well im wondering if you would like to go to the beach with me and my girls at 8:00 pm today!?" i ask. "yeah definitely!" she said with a big smile. i smiled back at him, and started walking away.

(Sorry short part! )