She sobs into Deena's wet shirt, the rain falling onto them. She moves her hand under the blondes neck, holding her close. "I'm sorry," she manages to spit out, her voice cracking. "Sorry? Sorry for what? Sam?" she asks, now even more stressed.

"For her."

Deena stares into Sam's ocean blue eyes, frowning. "You can't apologize for your mother. She's a piece of shit. She hates people like.. like us."

"Do you come up here often?" Kate asks, trying to change the subject as she saw tears forming in both of their eyes.

"Sometimes. Usually when I don't wanna deal with my mom. Or when the yelling gets too loud. When the fighting turns too, personal."

Deena lays on her side, wrapping her arm around Sam. They all lay there, in that position, until they spot Simon driving down the street. His hair messy from the rain that had been pouring on him. They all move down the ladder, running their way over back to Deena's.

Simon turns around before walking in the door, hearing the footsteps behind him. "Well, isn't is my loved friends here."

"Hey, Simon," Deena smiles, "you wanna tell him the big news, Sam?"

Confused, Simon looks back and forth between the three girls. "There's a party at midnight tonight. And now it's, ten. So if we get going soon, and soon being in basically about an hour, then we should be there in time for the start."

Simon gets all hyper, jumping around. "Yeahh! I'm ready to get drunk!"

They laugh. Simon runs in, stealing one of Deena's shirts and sweatpants, walking downstairs with them on. Deena didn't mind. Deena, Simon and Kate would always use each other things, taking them from each other sometimes without asking, because they knew each other wouldn't care.

"You guys ready to go?" Simon asks, and everybody nods. Deena goes out to the car, and of course Simon gets in the front. "You think you can drive?" Kate asks, holding the keys up in her hand. "Yeah, I think so."

Kate throws the keys to her, and she sits down in the drivers seat, pulling the car out and getting onto the road. They arrive at the party quite quickly, as it wasn't too far away. Parties usually weren't too far away in Shadyside.

Simon eagerly runs out, jumping up in place as he waits for the others to go out. Deena locks the car, walking in with Sam by her side. Once they reach the party and step inside, the neon lights and crowded place was a lot to take in. Everybody ends up splitting up, but eventually Simon and Deena run into each other, the blonde curled boy drunk already. "Hellooo, my dear friend, Deena," he slurs.

"Hey, Simon."

"Where's your girlllllfriendddddddd?"

"What?"

"Sam! Where's Sam?"

Deena looks around, and she spots Sam, who waves to her. "Right there." Deena waves back, huge smiles on both of their faces.

"Go get your girl, Deena," Kate smiles, taking a gulp of the beer. Deena sighs, walking towards Sam. The blonde girl grabs the brunette by the waist, catching her by surprise. She leans in and kisses Deena on the lips softly, pulling back quickly.

"Sam," Deena stammers, feeling Sam rub her hands around her waist. "Deena."

Sam grabs Deena, pulling her backwards into an empty bedroom. Sam pushes Deena onto the bed, and Deena gulps, watching as Sam stands over her. Deena was a blushing mess, staring at the blonde girl as she plops down on the bed, next to Deena.

"You're drunk?" Deena assumes, sighing.

"Oh, Deena. I'm more sober than you."

Sam lays on top of her, kissing her, and Deena kisses back, only deepening it. Sam trails her hand down Deena's shirt, kissing her neck, smiling.