"Rush through the halls?" He repeated.

"I have a lot of things to do, I run on a schedule and since my time management could use some work I make it up by rushing." I smiled even though I sounded so weird. "Usually no one is in these halls unless they have something after school so it's not like I'm running into crowds."

"Exactly my point, you can't help running into me. You and E always do so much at the same time. I mean I expect it from her but you? Come on now." He crosses his arms jokingly.

"Ok, ok I get it. You don't have to scold me every time I run into you."

"You scold me all the time, why can't I return the favor?" He protested.

"Because you lack common sense." I laugh.

"And you lack control." He smirks.

"I'd love to go back and forth with you sweetie but if you couldn't tell by my running I have things to do." I start rushing off.

"Sweetie? That's a new one." I overhear him laughing.

Ugh I couldn't think of a nickname so I said the first thing I thought of, I guess I'll cope.

"Ukai!" I rush up to him as soon as I get through the gym doors.

"Oh Naka? You're...energetic." He pointed out.

"Yep. Anyways I found something out the other day that I feel like we should highlight more." I start.

"Go on..."

"Well, usually with the quick that we usually pull, we either use that throughout the game with no problem or we face a blocker who can start catching up. Once this happens we don't really know what to do with it." I state the obvious. "However when I was watching the match the other day Aone was able to block the spikes but he wast able to keep up with how fast Hinata was."

"Aone?"

"White haired middle blocker." I quickly blew over before continuing my long winded explanation. "Anyways, knowing this we could use Hinata's speed to our advantage, confusing the opposing team. He already does that but it's unintentional. Now we make it intentional and emphasize on it." I smile.

He looks at me and puts his hand on his chin. "Mhm...uh—"

"I mean uh- If my explanation didn't make any sense I wrote it down...obviously. Usually my writing makes more sense." I handed him my notebook.

"Hm...ok I see where you're getting at now." He nods.

I sighed in relief. For someone who's whole thing was "writing" and "words" I seemed to be terrible at explaining out loud.

My mind works too fast for my mouth to keep up and make it make sense.

"Let me take a look." Daichi popped up next to him to see what he would be working with. "You collected all this? And wrote it down?" He asked me.

"Yeah...that's why I'm here?" I hesitated considering he was the one who vouched for me.

"Damn right that's why your here." He laughed. "You have some other things on the other team members right?"

"Yeah if you just flip through the book you'll find plenty of information. Most of it is unorganized and has a lot of weird metaphors...at least so I've been told."

Pretty soon most of the team had gathered around.

"What are we looking at?" Tsukishima came over to see what everyone was crowding over.