44. Harry #imagine for @1D_IMAGINING (:

Since I don't know what you gotta study for school, I'll use something I just learned.. ha :D

Just so you know; it's chemistry! :)

#imagine

'The Mole..' I sighed and wrote down the reaction of methane and oxygen, it turned into carbon dioxide and water..

'I have 3,00 grams of methane, how much do I have of oxygen.' I read out loud and wrote down what I knew and what I had to find. Meanwhile, Harry had come home and walked into my room.

'Hey babe.' He said, kissing my cheek.

'Hey, I'm just finishing this, got my chemistry test tomorrow.' I sighed.

'You're working too hard.' He stated and got changed, I went along with the last equation.

'I need the weight of 1 molecule methane..' I wrote it down and used it to get the quantity of methane that's in 3,00 grams of methane.. I got all stuck in there and stopped, Harry embraced me and brushed his fingers along my jawline.

'Cheer up, it'll be fine, otherwise you can try to do it over, and then ask for more help.' He said, helping me up and wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked into his emerald green eyes, melting like I did every time.

'I hope it'll turn out alright.' I sighed and leaned my head against his shoulder, he laid his head on mine and just held me close for several minutes.

'Shall I take you out?' He said, placing his soft lips on my head.

'No, I wanna stay in for a while.' I said, zoning out a little.

I noticed his hand waving in front of my face after several seconds and looked up.

'you up for watching TV or so?' He asked and caressed my cheeks with his hands.

'I don't mind.' I said, he took my hand, I shivered at the touch. He took me to the couch and sat down.

'How many tests do you have left, babe?' His low voice was the only sound in the entire house, and echoed through the room.

'4, chemistry, English, French and Art history.' I answered, heaving a frustrated sigh, it was a lot of work to get good grades on chemistry and Art history.

'Shall I help you out tomorrow? so you can rest now and maybe have a fun night with me?'

'Okay, alright, alright.' I gave in and sat down on the couch, he immediately pulled me closer against him.

I rested my head on his stomach and he slowly took strands of my hair to play with them, it felt quite relaxing, and I inhaled deeply, taking in his scent. He chuckled lightly as I moved my hand and got into a comfortable sleep position. I tried to stay awake but it became harder and harder, my eyes fluttered and closed, at this state, I was still awake. Harry's soft pink lips placed a lingering kiss on my nose before he whispered; 'have sweet dreams beautiful, I love you.'