CHAPTER 6.1: DREAM

The greyish white haired female woke up, while a thick water falling down her forehead.

"boss are you okay" one of the member's of brahman asked her as she shake her head, looking around for the ash blonde haired female in the meeting.

As she spotted her talking to takemitchi with nonsense, she walk towards them wtih serious face.

"tuski" she mumble and started to hug her and cried.

"heh? Sen chan are you okay" the ash blonde haired female asked as she continue to cry.

"sorry" she mumble as she looked at her and cup her cheeks.

"what for? Tell me why are crying!?" she said as all the whole gang saw it and eye's widen.

*COUGH*

"so! you must be katsuki?" her older brother butt in as she raise an eye brow to him, thinking why she knows her name.

"ah yes, i'm katsuki hasegawa and nice to meet you" she said while clamming the greyish white haired female on her arms.

"Tsuki, i tought you died" she mumble and making her eye's widen.

"i'm alive can't you just see, are you having a nightmare?" She asked as the greyish white haired female atop crying at hug her.

"just don't leave me and can we date tomorrow?" The greyish white haired female said to her.

"sure" she reply back and beam a smile at her making her older brother smile at her proudly.

"Sen we have to go now" her older brother yelled as she refuse to come and huf her tighly sayingthat she want's to stay to her house.
.
.
.
.
.
"Shirou i'm home" she yelled as they both get inside.

As senju drag her to the couch and let their body meet the warm couch, as her little brother came in and looked at them.

slowly walk towards his room to get his phone to black mail her.

"hehehe, this is a perfect black mail to her" he thought as he push the white button to click the camera.

-𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.