You don't know what's going on with yourself. That's why even in the middle of a dinner, you are just quiet.

Kakucho invites you to eat with everyone. You didn't refuse because that's what others wanted.

At this time, when you eat with them at the table you want to feel scared because you're not yet as comfortable with others as the comfort you feel with Kakucho.

Now, you just eat with them.

But you can't feel anything at all. You're still spacing out while them are noisy.

"Damn you, guys. I answered the food again!" Koko complained while eating. "Because you don't have money."

"The thickness of your face?" Rindou said. "Ran and I are the one who bought food for us yesterday."

"You thought you were the only one with money," Kakucho said. "I have more money than you in the bank."

"Really? I guess Takeomi and I are the only ones with black cards here, eh."

"Don't involve me with your arrogance, Kokonoi. You're so noisy. Just eat."

"You really don't have table manners, eh? You make noise at dinner time."

Suddenly, Koko fell silent because Mikey had already spoken.

Sanzu, on the other hand, who was at the end of the table, was also spacing out and didn't eat his food. Sanzu is looking straight at you. You are both sitting at either end of the table.

Sanzu plays with his spoon while staring at you who remain looking down.

Sanzu thought that if he let you see who he is, you will still want to know him after that.

He can still remember the day he kissed you.

He can still remember your words.

"I know I can't be that someone you can lean on. You can kill me anytime you want. But please? Let me understand you."

"Let me understand you my ass," Sanzu whispered and glared at you. "You only with talk, huh?"

Sanzu dropped the spoon on the table and stood up. Everyone looked at him because of the noise he made.

"I lost my appetite."

Sanzu left the dining area without looking at anyone.

He went to the rooftop and stood to the side to look at the huge buildings.

"Tch!" he lit his cigarette and irritatedly look around.

"Haruchiyo."

Sanzu was stunned when someone called him. He could feel its presence behind him that even if he didn't look anymore, he already knew who it was.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Are you really that bastard to do stupid things like that?"

Sanzu frowned and turned to the see him.

"What are you saying?"

"Kakucho told me what you did to that girl. I also know that you punched Kakucho."

"Tss. What do you care about it?"

"Haruchiyo, I don't care if you're like that. It's just, if you brought that woman here to give trauma, then, stop it."

"Who are you to tell me what to do?"

Takeomi glared at him. "I am your older brother, dumbass!"

Sanzu smirked. "I don't have a brother."

"Too bad. Even if you deny it all you want, you're still Akashi Haruchiyo."

"Tch. What the hell are you doing here? You just came here to tell me that?" Sanzu said angrily.

"If you don't want that girl to leave here then avoid her. We can handle her here because I already know her background."

Sanzu stared at his older brother.

"What do you mean?"

Takeomi looked straight in his brother's eyes.

"I won't tell you but don't give that girl another trauma from you."

"I didn't do anything?"

"Yeah? You didn't? That's why you took her to the old hideout to watch what you're going to do? "

Sanzu was stunned.

"What you did to her was too dangerous. Do you think that's funny? Yes we're members of an criminal organization but we're not that stupid to do that thing to a woman."

Sanzu could not answer because of his realizations of what had happened.

"That's why I let Senju avoid you because you are like that, Haruchiyo."

He clenched his fist in annoyance.

"You're done?"

"Yes. So I'll repeat. Y/N won't leave here but you'll avoid her. It's not good for you to be together if you always do that."

After Takeomi said those words, he left Sanzu there.

Sanzu threw the cigarette he was holding and took the drug from his pocket and quickly swallowed it.

He remembers what he did to you.

"Tch. What a fucked up life."

--