8

Christopher Chambers

As I climbed down the latter still all I could think about was the kiss Gordie and I shared. His lips taste so good, and his body just fits perfectly in my arms.
-
When I made it to my house my dad was passed out, thank god. So I snuck up stairs, avoiding Eyeballs room, and grabbed my blanket and pillow. I only had a small blanket and one pillow so Gordie was gonna have to basically use me as a bed, which I'm totally ok with.
-
Soon I got back to the tree house, excitedly climbed the latter and..Wow..

Gordie was laying down on the floor in only boxers..I could feel my heart beating faster than the blush forming on my face.

"Gordie!" I yelled, setting the stuff down.

"What? Like what you see?" He said back, raising one eye brow with a smirk.

"You actually kill me.."

"It's called getting seduced. Ha!" He laughed. "You're so red."

"You're so annoying." I laughed. That was a lie. Out of everybody I know, he was not annoying. And Gordie laying down in boxers is honestly the opposite of annoying.

"Anyway. Got the blankets I see." Gordie said, slowly.

"Anyway. Need a blanket I see." I replied. He either wants a blanket, or to get raped.

"I'll take one blanket, one pillow, and one Chris."

"We're out of stock on Chris's..Sorry.." Tsk.

"Shut up." He sat up and walked over to me, grabbing the blanket.

"Sorry I only have one pillow and one blanket..I don't have much in my bedroom."

"It's ok. We'll make it work."

When we got comfortable on the floor it looked something like me laying down using the pillow, and Gordie laying on top using me as a pillow..He had his arm rapped around my waist and our legs intertwined.

"Who would've thought that this would be how Chris Chambers was spending his night. Cuddling with that one kid from school." Gordie said.

"Woah woah you're not just that one kid from school..You're my kid from school." I replied, gently rubbing his arm.

"Not like anybody knows that, and they never will..Now that I think of it we would probably get killed or something."

"Hey.." I pulled Gordie up so he was looking right at me, he looked upset. "I'm not gonna let that happen to you..Ever. Nobody has to know about us. And even if they do, your with Chris Chambers. I'll protect you. No matter what."

I think that put him in a better mood because a second later a little smile came on his face. "Thanks..I..I love you.."

"I love you too, unconditionally." I leaned forward and kissed his lips, then lied him back down over my torso.

"Good night Chris."

"Good night Gordie, love you."

"Love you too."

Love is a lovely loving thing
Ain't it?