7. "To the salon!"

School.

One word.

Shit

I arose another morning at the avengers tower, unfortunately bright and early...way to early.

"7:00 a.m really?"

I looked at the boy at the end of my bed who still wore a morning face and messy hair that was quite attractive if I don't say so myself.

"Yup, we have school now get up I have to meet Ned he wanted to show me his new logo Death Star set."

"Losers."

I sat up to see the boy dressed in blue jeans and a the same blue button up peaking through his blue sweater.

"You wear the same thing everyday dude, you have no style."

His head jerked back and gave me a dirty look while he scrunched his nose.

"I- um- I'd like to see what you call style."

"Oh I'll show you style, to the salon!"

...

"I look-"

"Hot! Peter Parker you look hot, smokin hot."

We stood there in front of my large mirror that sat in my closet. I stood behind Peter with my hands ruffling through his now messy fluffy brown hair.

His cheeks had gone from pale to a bright shade of pink after I complimented him.

I had men's clothes that I just bought with Tony's card (don't ask me why.)

He dressed in mustard yellow long jacket over a plane white tee with ankle short black jeans, for spice yellow converse.

I just wore green brandy sweats and a pale yellow sweatshirt leaving it half way unzipped, small gold hoops and a gold ring with my new white converse.

(The fits are at the end)

"Now take a moment to admire yourself while I do my makeup."

I ran to my vanity throwing some mascara, blush, highlighter and some clear lip gloss on.
As I clipped back my hair with a clear clip pulling out the front pieces, I looked through my mirror to find the spider boy looking over every inch of his body.

I smiled at the boy standing up from myself and focusing my attention on the boy, a soft touch from my hands on the boys tense shoulders put him at ease.

"What if I embarrass myself."

I let out a soft sigh looking at him in the mirror.

"Are you kidding Peter, you can't embarrass yourself looking like this-"

I pointed to his amazing outfit in the mirror. A new smile had grown on his face.

"Don't think about what anyone else has to say, not there body not there opinion. Now we're going to walk into the school looking like bad bitches."

He let out a soft laugh looking down at me, a smile grew on my face as I let go of his shoulder grabbing my bag and another gold ring placing it on his right index finger.

"Now when you think your going to bale out and let others speak their mind just look at the ring and think of who you are and how special you are."

He took a look at the neatly designed ring displayed on his finger smiling down at it, then his eyes meeting mine.

"Thanks y/n."

"No problem loser."

7:30

"We don't want to keep your loser friend waiting to."