Our new school

Authors note:HEY ANIMANIACS...WASSUP.This was inspired by my best friend -NashiDragneel-.She told me that she wanted me to write this book for her.So thanks;).

Nashi's Pov
Im finally 16years old , in highschool and transferring to a new school.Because of my dad ,gray,and Gajeel me and my best friends had to transfer to different schools.I walked in.My dad looked all emotional and for once my mom seemed normal.When I walked in Kaede and Liv ran to me.Kaede Fullbuster and Liv Redfox my best friends.
We walked along the hallways.Me in my shirt that covered my stomach,but dropped down to my knees at the back.Its a light blue color.... my light blue pants made it look better.We each got to our classes.Everyone just stared at us.They gave us scared looks.
Lunchtime came fast.Soon some people came out of there shells and sat with Liv....Kaede...and I.But a boy with Gray's hairstyle in the front,it dropped down to a long spikey hairstyle like Gajeel's. He sat next to me.He didn't seem like a gentleman at all.For a minute there he looked like my Aunty Erza's one time opponent Midnight.

"Hey....the names Ryou Kenta!"He said using his but to push me over.But instead I fall off the seat.I puts his hand out to help me up.

"I dont need your help, thank you very much!"I said with attitude in my voice.As I dust off myself.

"Hi I'm Liv Mcgarden!"Liv says shaking his hand.As another boy comes to the table and sits next to her.He introduces himself as Kichirou Charmeel.

Then a girl with purple hair walks up to me and drags me.I do a flip over her and end up behind her .

"Whats your problem!"I ask as I trying not to rage.As she slaps me.

"The Dragneels are such weak puny souls!"Said the girl with purple hair.The time is 2:00 almost time to leave school.My eyes widened.

"Roar of the Celestial Fire Dragon!"I yelled as fire came out of my mouth.I burned a big piece of her skin.Everyone is staring.

"I told you ....she's a freak...just like her father!"says the girl with purple hair.

Tears form in my eyes.I run out of the building crying.The same five people I mentioned earlier ran after me.I run into a disabled people facility.I try to keep quiet but those tears were rushing out sounds.Ryou found me first.He grabbed me...held on to my shoulders and forced me look in his eyes.I saw many people who didn't think that I'm a freak.But mostly I saw him.In his eyes I saw sadness....a dragon slayer who was left to fend for himself.I realized I like him.

"Nashi ......it's okay.....i dont think your anything like your father....your,your own person and I really like you for that!"He says then lets go of me as he carries me out.

See you next time!!!!!Hope you enjoyed this chapter COMMENT...FOLLOW....AND ...REMEMBER I NEED YOU TO SMILE...FROWNING MAKES YOU FORM WRINKLES!!!!