Oh my.

You were still confused. As Matthew ran out of the car and over to your side of the car and opened the door you stumbled out, but Matthew didn't let you fall. You looked around and noticed you guys were at an ANOTHER hotel " what? I thought you were gonna take me home!" You charged Matthew " Okay first you never asked where we were going. Second if I took you home. Steven would look for you there first." You scoffed as you shook your head. You never imagined agreeing to going somewhere after what he had done. All he has done.

Manny walked past you into the hotel. So did Jakie you followed jakie inside Matthew walked over to the counter as there was a lady. She gave him a key and we made our way to the elevators. Everyone squished into it and Matthew clicked the 4 button as it lit up you guys went up. "Ding" said the doors as they opened you all walked all the way down to the very last door you looked back to the elevator which now was a long distance from the door you and everyone stopped at Matthew swiped the card and the door opened the hotel was more like a loft but was still small. You were still shooken up from everything so you were looking for the room full of beds. You noticed there was only two , Manny and Jackie walked in and took a look at the situation you and Manny gave each other death stares and raced over to jackie (who ever got to jackie first got sleep in the bed with her.) Manny was way closer to her so he got there first. Which wasnt fair.

It was around 10:33 when you started to yawn so you made your way to the room where the beds were Matthew was already passed out so was Manny and Jackie in their own bed. You woke Matthew up as you stole a pillow from him "what are you doing?" his voice sounding scratchy "im gonna go to sleep" you said hugging the pillow and heading for the door. you were in the hallway when someone grabbed your wrist "where?" he questioned "couch" you said releasing your self from his grip. "Y/N look ive changed. i know what did wrong and i was an asshole. I just dont want things to be awkward between us anymore. Or for Manny and Jackie feel the tension between us. I want us to be friends." This coming from Matthew took you by surprise. "please come and sleep in the bed i know neither of us wanna sleep on that hard couch. I promise i wont do anything." He said putting his down "Only because im really tired and because the couch is really hard." He chuckled "friendly hug?" He asked opening his arms. You took a step forward and put your arms around his neck, his arms wrapped around your waist as his uncovered,cold chest touched yours. "Thank you. for taking me out of that other place." you said " Call me a hero why won't you? A giggle escaped your mouth.