Chapter 7

Brent's POV

Even though she didn't say yes, I'm still really happy with what happened. We go back to the apartment to go night swimming but first I need to answer a couple emails so Pierson FaceTime's the Lexi's. I can faintly hear the three of them talking through the wall. I finish answer my emails and walk into Pierson's room in my swimsuit ready to go. 

"Ew Brent why did you take your shirt off?" my sister says as she seems me walking towards Pierson.

"We're going night swimming." Pierson answers. I give her a hug from behind and she smiles blushing a little. I hear Lexi Hensler and my sister gasp and then scream.

"Are you guys dating?!" Lexi and Lexi Hensler ask excitedly.

"No." Pierson and I answer.

"You haven't told them what happened yet?" I ask Pierson.

"I have it typed up but I haven't sent it yet. Let me send it now." I see Lexi and my sister reading her message and they squeal.

"Wait I thought you said you aren't dating?" Lexi H. asks confused.

"We aren't. Pierson said no." I answer. 

"What!?" they scream almost damaging my ears.

"Pierson! Don't you want to be my sister in law?!" Lexi (my sister) asks. We all laugh and then Pierson and I explain what happened and once they are all caught up they can't stop smiling, they seem more excited about this than we are.

"Why are you guys so happy?" Pierson asks reading my mind.

"Because all our hard work trying to set you guys up finally worked!" Lexi H. replies. We all laugh and Pierson rolls her eyes playfully. We talk for a few more minutes and they tell us to hang up so we can go night swimming.

We go up to the pool and realize that it's closed. I check the time on my phone and it's 12 am. The jet lag makes it feel like it's 12 pm. We go back down to our hotel room. 

"I'm gonna go shower." I tell Pierson.

"You're gonna wake Caleb up. Grab you clothes and go shower in my room." she says. I go into my room as quietly as possible and get all the things I need. After both of us took a shower we hang out on her bed talking. We put on a movie and we fall asleep.