𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜.

Start from the beginning

Agoti was gone into the kitchen before Ruv could even finish his sentence. Agoti grab cold water and pour it on himself before falling to the floor, Wheezing like a dying fish. He had forgotten he can't do well in water.

"BRO- YOU GOOD?"

Tabi got off the couch looking at Agoti who looked dead on the floor. And boy he looked like a dying prune.
Tabi sighed, he looked up for a second before thinking for a bit. The squid wheezed for a second before getting up, leaning against the counter.

Ruv walked in the kitchen going into the fridge. He stared at it for a quick second before speaking.

"Everyone get ready.. we're going for a walk."

A loud groan came from the living room, along with shuffling. It was Whitty he walked it with a pissed expression.

"WHY? I don't wanna go outside!"

Whitty screamed, Ruv sent a glare at him.

"We are going to go get Ice cream but you can stay."

Agoti's expression went from dry to a slight smile. Whitty gasped before nodding . They all ran upstairs (but Ruv)

And few minutes later they all walked out the door.

____________________________________

The wonderful 'family' of four walked downtown. Greeted by smiles and some odd faces. Agoti was walking in between Tabi and ruv. And while at it Whitty was at Tabi's side casually looking at his phone.

Agoti hummed a soft tune quietly, slightly swaying side to side as Tabi was kicking rocks around every time the passed a building.

Ruv led them all toward the park, were the grass was more green than before. Ruv sighed before stretching his arms.

Agoti had followed behind Tabi as he went to sit in the warm grass. A slight breeze went by as Whitty walked over to a bench sitting on it staring at his phone still.

Ruv looked at them and muttered something. Then looked up.

"Tabi,Whitty. I'm going to get the uh- ice cream..you coming Whitty?"

Whitty looked him before humming in response.

The Stickman Russian and the bomb got up, as Tabi watched them before turning back to Agoti who was happily picking flowers.

The Russian skeleton walked over to him and smile.

"Whatcha doing bud?"

Agoti looked up,in his hands he had a white flower crown. With that he had another in his face. He then gave the flower crown to Tabi who stared at it before nodding.

He sat down next to the squid watching him make Flower crowns.(man of Agoti had a tail that thing would be wagging left an right-you know what I WILL ADD A TAIL LAUGHS)

. Technical difficulties .

A bright smile was on Agoti's face. It made Tabi smile himself (yet it wasn't visible). Agoti's (t-Rex) looking tail swaying left or right as Tabi looked up.

A few minutes later Ruv and Whitty cam back holding IcE cReAm.

" you scream I scream we scream for..?"

"WATER"

"Wha-"

Ruv stared at Tabi who sunk his skeleton head into his invisible neck.

"Is was ice cream but okay-"

Agoti looked up from his flower crowns. He had two on his head, one of the slightly falling off. He had flowers stuffed in his pockets and a flower crown on his tail.

"Here ya go squid."

Whitty gave Agoti an ice before giving him a smile. He backed up as he watched the demon lick the ice cream.

Ruv and Tabi where talking until it feel.

Yes the ice cream. Whitty's to be in fact. He just stared at it....his right eye twitching. Tabi looked over trying to hold his laughter due to Whitty's facial expression.

"Oh lord-"

A loud screech came from him that made Agoti jump and drop his. And before you knew it the demon was crying.

The crying startled them. The floating skeleton walked over to Agoti trying to calm the demon down as Whitty sighed, pulling out his phone.

"Well- uhm..that was fun?"

"Shut it stickman.."

Tabi gave Agoti his ice cream cone. As the skeleton helped the demon up walking toward the two.

"Well..ready to go back home?"

Whitty hummed in response. Agoti nodded.

"Sure."

"Welp. Let's go."
Ruv spoke as they stared walking off. The sun was going down.

And the 'family' of four walked off into the sunset,going home.
_____________________________________
GAH! This chapter took me about three days! Just to forgive out what to do. I lowkey need ideas for this book. I won't mind if any of y'all give me some ideas or requests. As long as there not- to weird not in a rude way if you know what I mean. But I hope you all loved this chapter!

         -Kiinoi