❃.✮:▹𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀◃:✮.❃

Start from the beginning

"I am okay I guess but don't come any
closer. "He said while he move his hand from my chest and started to hug something. Is he hugging his pillow or something else? It doesn't look like a pillow tho.

"Did you eat? " I heard that if you don't eat then you get sick..." I asked while walking away from Fundy, Okay, that is so obvious for everyone to know what happens if you don't eat.

"I didn't eat anything till now. " Fundy said while not even moving at all. Good, I mean that's not good.

"Let's go to my house to eat. " I said while smiling but Fundy slowly turn his head with confused look , I saw that his eyes are swollen from crying I guess.

"I thought you said that you don't know how to cook? " he said while staring at me. I know how to cook but it just taste bad okay.

"Y/n gave me some stew so you can have it. " I said while fundy's ears immediately move upwards. I thought to save the stew for myself but I will be nice for now.

"Okay I guess... Can you go out of my house? I need change my clothes. " he said, I just nodded and went out. I waited for some minutes until I saw Fundy coming out with some clean clothes.

"Let's go. " he said while putting his jacket on, I just nodded. How the hell did he get y/n jacket?! I peek to see if he was done and he was doing some questionable stuff with that jacket. Lucky ba-tard...

Techno pov

I enter my house and this place looks decent but I smell some food in the air. I look at the kitchen and it is clean, who cooked here? I look at the living room and the pillows are laying on the floor.

Somebody lived in your house

Wilbur is LYING

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

hi

I sigh and went upstairs and walk directly to the bedroom, I open the door and there were many boxes placed everywhere. But the thing that annoyed me is that there was a huge window with no curtains and the bed was messy, I remember wilbur saying that the curtains are in the box in my closet.

Wilbur knows that i am an introvert and I don't like talking to people because I already have thousands of voices in my head and it is annoying that they keep on saying the same thing.

I enter my closet and saw five boxes at the corners. I just sigh and walk to the boxes. Okay... One of the boxes have curtains and others are useless. I open the left box and it was just cups and plates, alright it is not this one.

I open the right box and it was just clothes, the thing that got me confused was why are all the clothes girly? I just ignore that and open my third box and yea... I got the curtains, the curtain was in blacks and white colour.

I went to my bedroom and place the curtains, after that then I just fell on the bed and was about to sleep but then i smell something from the pillows, it smells nice... I just closed eyes and just slept.

Philza pov

Me and wilbur were walking to my house, it's nice coming to this place again. This place feels safe and I don't need worry about a baby zombie coming out of no where.

I saw my house and it was dirty, there was cobwebs and the window looks dirty. I told wilbur to clean my house but I guess he forgot about it so I will just forgive him.

"The speech is tomorrow wilbur so did you prepare for it? " I asked and wilbur hum, he looks really confident about winning the election but who knows... He might lose.

"Do you want any help on the speech? " I asked but wilbur shook his head. I thought to help him or just correct some words from his speech.

"Nope, I always improve my speech everyday and I got the perfect speech so no need for help. " he said with a smile while I became skeptical about it.

"Tell me the speech, I want to hear if it is good or not. " i said, I don't want him to embarrass himself to everyone.

"Phil, I can't tell you the speech. It considered as cheating but don't worry, keep your faith in me. " wilbur said while smiling still and that made me calm down a bit.

"Okay wilbur, I will keep my faith in you... "

A/n

sometimes I won't put love meter if y/n isn't mention a lot .

Anyways, have a lovely day petals♡