Someone's passionate...

I gave Yorashi the rundown of how the practice games went. It wasn't the best news in terms of winning and losing but it gave him plenty of material to work with for this month's section.

"Thanks Naka-san!" He exclaimed, getting the last few words written down.

"No problem! Now if you'll excuse me I actually have somewhere to be." I looked at the time and realized practice was beginning.

I raced down the halls and turned a corner.

"Agh." I had run nose first into someone's shoulder. "Kono, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked looking up with tears In my eyes from impact.

"I had to see math teacher for a question I— uh- why are you running down around the corner? Are you ok?" He held my chin up.

"Yeah I'm fine." I wiped the tears from my eyes. "I'm late for practice and I promised I'd help them with something but I also had to talk to someone about something." I explained slightly confusingly.

"You said you have a lot on your plate, but it might be too much. You need to slow down." He put his hands on my shoulders to get me to refocus.

"Heh, says you," I laugh sniffling, "anyway I'll see you and Ena later wont I?" I ask walking away.

"Wouldn't miss our meetups for the world." He smirked, causing me to smile.

As soon as I turned the other corner I began running again, no way I would be any later, I promised I'd be there.

I reached the gym doors and caught my breath. I opened them while they were practicing but they barely looked at me since they were so focused on getting far in the inter-high preliminaries. I put my stuff down when suddenly I get another hit to the nose.

"Agh what the hell?!" I yell as tears in my eyes come back. My vision clears up and I see Kageyama standing in front of me. He had went to pick his water bottle up and didn't notice I had been standing there so when he lifted his hand he knuckled me in the nose.

"Oh crap are you ok?" He asks..

"Yeah, fine." I groan. I removed my hand and saw my nose was bleeding.

"What happened?" Daichi asked. The team had rushed over to see why I yelled.

"Kageyama, did you punch Naka?!" Nishinoya immediately gasped seeing the blood on Kageyama's hand.

"So the king finally snapped?" Tsukishima laughed standing behind everyone. He received a glare in return.

"No-" I sniffled, "I just bumped into him-sniff." I explained to them. "Get back to practice I'll be fine."

"Your nose is bleeding." Daichi pointed out.

"Thanks captain obvious." I half laughed, I heard a few others snickering as well. "Sorry the opportunity hit me in the face...quite literally."

"Just stop talking." Daichi begged me to not continue my terrible jokes. "Go get yourself situated and Kageyama clean your hand. Everyone else back to practice."

I grabbed a cloth out of my practice bag and headed outside the gym, Kageyama followed.

"You just have a cloth in your bag?" He asked.

"It ended up in my bag one practice so I took it home and washed it. I kinda just kept it in there since I guess." I shrugged as I headed over to the water fountain.

"So do you get bloody noses easily or did I actually hit you hard?" He continued to ask questions.

"Kind of the second, kind of neither." I wet the cloth and began wiping my face. "I ran into someone else on the way here so it was like getting hit twice." I sighed.

"You missed a spot." He mentioned as he ran his hand under the water since he was already here.

I wiped a part of my face. "Now?"

"Nope...up...too far up more down...not like that." He complained as if I knew what he meant the first time.

"Here." I handed him the cloth, "You do it then."

He looked at my hand and just rolled his eyes. He took the cloth and wiped my left cheek. He stood back and looked at my face, making sure I got everything and held the cloth back up to my nose. "Pinch."

I took it from him and put it up to my nose. We began walking back and I couldn't tell if my face was red from the blood or my face heating up.

We walked back into the gym.

"Kageyama did you use hot water or something? Your face is red." Hinata pointed out as we he walked back to the practice and I walked to the side to sit down.

"Just shut up." Kageyama grumbled, grabbing the ball out of his hands.