Under the Oak tree -Book 2: chapter 108 (Fan Fiction continuation)

Riftan's right hand travelled up Max's spine and met with the curls at the nape of her neck. He tilted her head back slightly to gaze down at her glistening silver, grey eyes and kissed her deeply. Max's fingers clawed at the back of his tunic and the pair found themselves breathing in each other's warm exhalations as their tongues searched each other's mouths.

Max's mind flashed to their night in the wintery cave and she felt her stomach burning with desire for this man once again. She completely ignored her body's fatigue as Riftan leant back into the large leather chair by the fire and pulled her onto his lap. Her knees bent either side of his thick, muscular thighs and the motion reminded her of mounting Rem.

Her eyes flitted to Riftan's swollen groin for a moment before he pulled her in again to another passionate kiss. His fingers tangled further into her messy hair which no longer resembled the rough plait from this morning and then his lips travelled down her jaw and neck.

"mmnn" Riftan made a satisfactory groan. "you taste salty".

At that moment Max's eyelids flew open wide and she looked down at her muddy, blood-stained attire. She had not bathed in weeks except the moments she wiped herself with a half-frozen, damp towel. She put her hands out onto Riftan's chest and failed to control her stammering words.

"R-R-Riftan! The bath! I-It's getting cold!"

He growled at her. "Maxi how long have we waited? Do you really want to torture me any further?"

Her face flushed at the thought of him seeing her skin bare and grimy. Somehow Riftan escaped the war of monsters smelling of only leather and musk, yet she dreaded to think what her body smelt like under these damp clothes.

"I-I don't mean to torture you. I don't want to wait either but the smell! I'm embarrassed!" She looked down at herself as Riftan's hands dropped from her hair. He traced her chin with his thumb and knuckle.

"you'll be the death of me Maxi."

She could see the disappointment on his face. She didn't want the intensity of their kiss to end there. She took his hand from her face, stood down from his lap and began to undo her messy clothes. This is not ending here. She thought to herself. Max let the layers of dirt ridden clothes drop to the floor as she circled around the large wooden bath. In an attempt to rekindle the heat which was between them moments earlier she didn't take her eyes from Riftan's as she stepped in and beckoned him to follow.

Riftan's arms flew above his head as he removed his tunic. His pants were down in moments and he entered the bath with a splash. Water overflowed from the rim of the tub and partly extinguished the fire in the hearth with a sizzle which dimmed the light in the cosy room.

Their mouths met again and their fiery kisses continued. She could feel him against her leg. The burning in her stomach intensified.

Their hands travelled all over each other's bodies, they were rubbing each other clean with the motions of their longing for one another. Riftan's hands clasped at her wet breasts and he sucked her pink peaks desperately.

The water continued to splash, extinguishing the flames in the hearth completely. The room remained lit by just a few flickering candles dotted about the room. She caught glimpses of Ritan's wet shaggy hair and he ravished her chest and kissed her wet navel. Max wrapped her arms around his shoulders and mounted his hips, beckoning him in.

Riftan's kisses drew upwards back to her bare chest, along her shoulders and up her slender neck. As their lips met again he began to push himself into her from below. She felt herself tighten and she let out a small squeak of pain. It has been so long since he had last entered her.

Riftan let out a low moan. As he saw her jaw tense up.

"slowly. Don't worry I'll do it slowly."

Riftan grabbed a cheek of her buttocks with each hand and gently massaged her onto him, pulling her down his length with a gradual and gentle force. Maxi lost her breath as she felt him meet the end of her cervix. He raised her up again slowly as she leant her forehead against his.

Their eyes met hungrily as her hips moved up and down. The cool expression he held in his eyes since he had first saved her from the Troll months ago had melted away. His eyes burned for her. Max held his face between her hands and kissed him deeply again and again. It was only once the water began to grow cold that a wisp of icy  air swept across her hot neck. Max shivered realising that the fire had gone out long ago.

Noticing this Riftan lifted her up and took her over to the bed. She wrapped her legs around his hips and clung to his neck as she sprinkled his collar bone with kisses.

He laid her down gently onto the bed and her red hair scattered across the sheets. He leaned down and whispered softly in her ear.

"let's never leave this room."

Maxi tightened her legs around his hips urging him to continue. Minutes, hours, even years could have passed but the pair of them continued to warm up the cold, dark room with their own intense heat.

They meet their climax again and again never letting their bodies more than his length away from one another. The thick velvet curtains blocked out all light from outside and the candles left burning petered out one by one. It was just the two of them together in a blissful abyss.