𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟮, 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭.

"hey, saiki, where are you going? mind if i come along?"

     teruhashi asked, attempting to grab hold of saiki, who deftly dodged her advances. saiki's eyes widened as he spotted a familiar ball-chinned male.

what? nendou? this isn't good. if he points her out to me, i'll have no choice but to acknowledge her existence. and then i'll have to pretend to worship her. i really don't want that.

     saiki cringed at the mere thought of saying, "oh! teruhashi-san!"

i'll blend in with the crowd. is he gone? that was close...

"what? i have a feeling my pal was here

"what? i have a feeling my pal was here."

"huh? where did saiki go?" teruhashi inquired, searching for the pink-haired male. "what happened?"

great. i accidentally teleported.

     saiki looked down at them from the rooftop of a random building, his hand in his pocket.

it doesn't look like the people around me noticed, but teruhashi seems to think something's not right. just think of me as an illusion and forget about the whole thing.

     teruhashi turned around and yelled out, "oh, nendou!"

     the said male turned his head the other way, just like earlier. "huh? oh! hey, t-teruhashi-san!"

     nendou had a shy smile on his face, his cheeks tinted with red and sweat forming around his face as he scratched the back of his head with poor and stiff posture.

"have you seen saiki?"

"what? my pal? no, i haven't seen him."

'wait, so he disappeared? was i the one seeing the illusion all along?'

     teruhashi blushes and remembers something that she said to her slav- i mean, admirer, 'you're so in love with me that you see me everywhere you go, right?'

'no way... am i...? no, that can't be true!' teruhashi looked down at her feet, her cheeks heating up even more, her hand on her heart. 'oh, no! what's this feeling inside of me? am i actually in love with saiki?'