Chapter 1: The Mysterious boy

Hmmmm~~ new school, new air. I will make it the best 2 years of my life. And I am sure of it. This were the thoughts going inside a Certain Honey Blonde.

Right now, standing at the door of St. George High School, she is looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends however, still wondering why does she have to attend the school.

Sighing, she looked around for a guide who can take this beautiful girl to the headmaster's office and saw a boy, apparently her age, with a pikachu on his shoulder and a hood over his head walking towards her. Through the hood his black eyes could be seen. They were like watching piercingly into your soul. Still his face looked very pale and handsome.

She thought that he would talk to her so she waved her hands but he walked past her and through the school gate into the main building

Serena tried to find him but he could not be seen anywhere and suddenly there was a loud bang from the lockers. She ran towards it and there he was! The boy from before. But why was he being pushed into the locker. There were 3 guys cornering him who she didnt know but there was an all too familiar face.........

Serena: Calem!!!.... 

She ran towards them and pushed Calem away and then stood in front of the boy defensively.

Serena: Why are you beating him? Leave him alone!

Seeing the reigning Kalos Queen, Serena Yvonne, at their school, everyone started to scream and squeal and surrounded her. Calem, seeing this told the guys to go. While walking, he looked back and showed a finger.

Calem: this time she saved you. Next time, no one will save you.

Saying this he joined the guys. Serena turned around and asked the boy.

Serena: are you hurt? let me see......

She took his hand in her hand to see but he snatched his hands away and walked away while walking he said.

???: Thank you.

Listening to his deep voice and watching him go invisible into the crowd, Serena called him

Serena: Hey, whats your name? I am Serena Yvonne.

The boy probably heard her but did not answer and walked away. Serena tried to follow him but was unable to due to the crowd.
Serena: Hey guys, I am also a student here. So, I would appreciate it if you can treat me like a normal student too.

Just hearing her words, the audience was swayed and after taking autographs, scattered away.

She began to walk away but then heard someone say her name, so with one last look towards him, she turned away and stood there, watching a group of around 10 people walking towards her. Suddenly a boy came on his knees in front of her but was quickly taken by a toxicroak, who poison-jabbed him in the abdomen. Serena sweat-dropped and then waited for the group as a blue haired girl said