Ushijima x Reader x Tendō Pt. 2

Ushijima started rubbing her through the shorts making her wetter than she already was. "Oh you're already wet for us?." Ushijima said, smiling into the kiss. Y/n moaned louder and arched her back into Tendō and started slowly grinding on his now hard-on. Tendō started making marks on her neck and grinding back harder into her, making his pants tighten. Ushijima parted from the kiss and took off his shirt and pants leaving him in only his boxers. Y/n ws panting and letting out breathy moans while Tendō was going at her neck and groping her chest. Ushijima and Tendō then slightly lifted her hips to remove her shorts, then gently placed her back down.

Then Tendō moved from her neck to take off the big shirt she was wearing. He took off his remaining clothing, his member resting on Y/n's ass. Tendō turned Y/n's head to kiss him, slipping his tongue in ever so often while pinching her nubs. Before Ushijima went down on her he asked “Are you sure you wanna do this Y/n?” (A/N: Consent is key). Y/n hesitated before she slowly nodded a yes. “We need words princess.” Tendō said, lightly kissing her neck. Y/n was quiet at first but then she spoke up. "Y-yes I'm sure you can.” She squeaked. With that Ushijima went back down and sucked on her clit and rubbed his fingers between her wet folds. Y/n let out a loud moan when Ushijima sucked harder on her clit and Tendō squeezed her nubs at the same time driving her overboard. "Are gonna cum just from us teasing you princess?" Tendō whispered into Y/n's ear. Y/n let out a moan listening to Tendō whisper dirty things into her ear. Ushijima then plunged two fingers into her soaking hole curling them making Y/n release a heavy moan. Ushijima went faster and faster picking up the pace the louder she moaned. He then removed his fingers making Y/n whin and fidget in Tendō's arms. Ushijima and Tendō then flipped her around where she was on her hands and knees facing Tendō with Ushijima behind her. With her confidence suddenly building up she grabbed Tendō's member and started stroking him up and down. Tendō let out a long groan and whispered "good girl" before slamming her head down on his member. Ushijima then aligned himself and pushed causing Y/n to moan on Tendō making his arousal rise. Ushijima and Tendō both caught up to each other and where fucking her at the same place making Y/n a moaning mess. Y/n started to clench down on Ushijima telling him she was close. Ushijima thrusted harder into her, driving her over the edge making her cum all over him. Tendō groaned from her moaning on him cumming down her throat. She swallowed and lazily smiled at him. Ushijima then pulled out and came on her ass letting out a low moan.
Thank you for reading <3