You see the piece of paper
Could be a little greater
Show me what you could make her
You'll never know until you try it

- come out and play by Billie Eilish

"Jaemin, Jaehyun, come here please."

The two boys that had been playing together lifted their heads at their mother's words. They stood up and padded over to her softly.

The queen smiled at her sons and gestured for them to go to their father.

The parents took the boys' hands and brought them to a room where a special ball was placed in the center of the dark space.

Jaemin and wandered up to the ball curiously and looked into it. He saw a boy his age playing in a park and he turned to his parents.

"Who is that boy in the ball?" He asked as he pointed to the child.

Jaehyun turned around, curious as well. He too had seen a boy in the ball, except the one he saw seemed to be a few years younger than himself and was drawing on the floor of a room.

The king placed a hand on their shoulders. "Those are your protected."

Jaemin pouted curiously. "My protected?" He said in unison with his older brother.

Their father nodded as he led the boys over to a small table where two vials were placed.

The bottles were decorated in small gems and the midnight blue color of the liquid inside mesmerized Jaemin.

His father handed him and Jaehyun the bottle and the two boys took it slowly. "What is this dad?" The younger asked as he looked into the bottle.

His father knelt down to look both of them in the eyes.

"Jaemin, Jaehyun, you two have heard stories of me and your mother's adventures in Earth haven't you?"

Both of the children nodded. "You said that mom was your protected, but you never told us what that was." Jaehyun said with a small pout.

His father smiled. "Yes, but now you get to know."

Jaemin's eyes lit up. "Really? Tell us!" He said excitedly as he looked at his father.

The man chuckled. "Well, every Angel of Death that lives here in Nowhere must complete their mission on Earth." He said as he led them back to the ball.

"Earth?"

The boys' father nodded. "Yes Jaemin, Earth."

"So then what's this?" He asked as he held up the bottle.

"And what's an Angel of Death?" Jaehyun asked as well.

"Drink it and you'll find out." His father said as he looked at both of them.

The brothers looked at each other and shrugged. They gulped down the liquid, grimacing at the slightly bitter taste.

"What happens n-"

In an instant, both boys felt a rush as a flood of information about the so-called "Angels of Death" was implanted in their heads.