^♪Chapter Two; Chill Out Time♪^

Hey guys! I wanted to thank you guys for the support on this book! I have more books if you wanna check them out.

Also, just pretend Bf told you his actual name was Keith and that Gf's was Cherry.

I was sleeping very peacefully.

...That is until HUNTER BARGED INTO MY ROOM!

"GOOOOOOD MORNING, SIS! Get your little idiotic self up because we have some guests." Hunter yelled. I could hear some talking and laughing outside of the room. "Ugh... Fine.. Who is here though? And WHY did you have to invite guests so early?" I asked in a tired voice. "It's 3:00 in the afternoon." Hunter said.

I jolted out of bed and ran into my bathroom.

Now, you may be wondering, why did I randomly go into the bathroom so fast without getting clothes that I can change in? Well, my friend, I have a closet inside my bathroom. Neat, aye?

I grab some clothes and change into them. Then I come out of the bathroom and go to the kitchen.

I see some pancakes on the counter so I just grab them and prepare my brunch. I begin eating until I hear someone clear their throat.

I turn around to see familiar faces. It was Cherry, Kapi, Keith, and Hunter.

"What?"

-----------------

After eating my brunch, the Gang and I sat on the couch. Well, some of us. Kapi, me, and Hunter were on the couch while Cherry was on the floor with Keith.

We were watching TV until I got bored. Even though the show we were watching was F/S (Favorite Show), I was kinda bored.

(Keyword: Kinda)

"Can we play a game?" I ask. "Sure. What game though?" Hunter asked. "I dunno. Little Nightmares?" I say. Everyone agrees.

We all agreed to take turns whenever someone dies in the game. I grab the controller and start. The screen shows The Maw.

---------------------------------------------------
Sometime In The Game
---------------------------------------------------

It was Keith's turn. He was running away from the Janitor. "BeEp!" Keith says, his voice cracking a little. Cherry giggles.

At this point, Keith was PANICKING!

He was then captured by the Janitor. "Let me show you how it's done." Kapi says as he grabs the controller.

He's running to the room with the cages. Then, the Janitors has to put his hands through the small crack. Kapi avoids the hands and crushes the Janitors hands seconds later. "That's how you do it." He says.

-----------------

You all just finished beating Little Nightmares (1). Now, you were legit bored.

It was around 5:30 so you guys decided to get ice cream. "Thanks for paying, Kapi." I say. "You're welcome." He says.

Then, his ice cream falls. Everyone is laughing except you and Kapi.

His ears go down and he frowns.

"I'll let you have some of my ice cream, Kapi." I said, slightly smiling. His ears shot up. "Really?!" He asks in joy. (No. Jk.) "Yeah!" I say. He smiles.

We all sit down at the chairs and tables outside of the ice cream shop. I got another spoon for Kapi. We began to eat the ice cream.

~Cherry's P.O.V~

Some fans came to say hi to me and Keith. Of course we greeted those fans back. One of them, however, asked who we were sitting with. "These are our friends, Hunter, Y/n, and Kapi." I say. "Didn't he have a crush on you and destroy the Arcade for a week?" The fan asked. "Yes but he has a crush on.." Keith says before pointing at Y/n while smirking.

I didn't even notice them sharing ice cream! They look so happy. I started fangirling out loud.

By the time Y/n and Kapi looked at me weird, the fans left. "What?" Y/n and Kapi said at the same time.

-Your P.O.V-

Keith and Cherry had left, leaving me, Kapi, and Hunter to talk.

"Thanks for letting me have some of your ice cream, Y/n." Kapi thanked. "Heh, you're welcome." I say.

He gives me a wink before walking away to a bus stop.

I was frozen.

I was blushing.

And, I was feeling sort of light headed

"Looks like he has the hots for you." Hunter teases. I blush more.

----------------------------------

Thank you guys once again for the support! You are all so nice. God bless you all and have a good day/night!