End of something special </3

It never gets easier waking up without Anna next to me. But today is a new day, a new week. Anna and I are having a conversation before training today to see where our heads are at. I'm scared. Nervous. But also I'm feeling happy that we can finally talk again. After having the usual breakfast, i go to the room to change into the training kit and head out of the door for training.

The drive alone to training was nice on days like this. I arrive at the training ground after the short drive and Jord and Leah was there to welcome me. I sense that they know about the talk I'm having with Anna today so they are just comforting me before it. We head into the main building where all the girls are waiting to head out to train. Everyone's mood is so good after the win last night.

Anna notices that I'm with Leah and Jord so she comes over to ask if I can go and chat with her. I accept her offer and we head into the meeting room that's been emptied for us.

Anna: Hey Soph. Before this can I just give you a cuddle right now.

(I nod and we hug for a few seconds)

Sophie: So, should we just get into this talk and get it over with?

Anna: Um yeah please. Basically I feel like we're drifting away from eachother. I know we haven't spoke for a while, at first I was sad about it but now I find it better for us both to go our separate ways. We haven't spoke about our feelings for a while but I know that my happiness has gotten better since Jill has come back into my life. I'm sorry. There's still feelings between her and I. But I'm so grateful for our time together. I'll continue to support you but as a teammate and friend. I hope you can understand.

Sophie: I mean wow. But I value your opinion and your feelings. I agree with you in the way that I think it's best for us to separate. But I do still really like you and have so much love for you. I'm happy that Jill has brought your happiness back. I'm always going to be rooting for you, as long as your happy. You were seriously the best girlfriend I've ever had.

Anna: Soph that's so sweet. I'm always going to be here for you. By the way, your performance last night was so good. Felt like a proud friend! I'm glad we've sorted this out though. I think we'll have to put out a post on Instagram just so things don't get weird with the fans and stuff.

Sophie: Thank you, it means a lot coming from you. I'm glad we have too. Yeah i think it's best if we do that, nothing but love for you.

We cuddle for one last time before I head out to train. Even though I'm sad that it's officially ended, I'm so happy that I can finally stop thinking about her.

annarosepatten thank you for loving me unconditionally for the past 2 years

annarosepatten thank you for loving me unconditionally for the past 2 years. you deserve nothing but the best. although this relationship isn't forever, our friendship is. in another life maybe. love you my friend. to whoever gets her next, take care of her, she's a precious one x

leahwilliamson the best girls. love you both x
caitlinfoord ❤️
jillroord ❤️ I love you. Here for you.
- annarosepatten I love you too. ❤️
jordannobbs all love girls x
liawalti ❤️
bethmead love u
lottewubbenmoy here for you sis, ❤️
sophieroberts29 the best. ❤️ so grateful for u.
- annarosepatten ❤️❤️❤️❤️love u
daniellevandedonk 😭love you both🥺🥺
lisaevans 🥺❤️
viviannemiedema ❤️🥺
katiemccabe here for you chick❤️

sophieroberts20 and if I had the option to do it over again, I would choose yes every single time, because the pain was worth the amount of love that my heart felt

sophieroberts20 and if I had the option to do it over again, I would choose yes every single time, because the pain was worth the amount of love that my heart felt. although it's the end of our journey together, there was never a day where I regretted loving you. whoever gets to love this one next, take care of her. she deserves the world. <3

annarosepatten ❤️😭loving you forever.
- sophieroberts20 😭❤️always.
leahwillaimson here for you always Soph. love you angel x
jordannobbs ❤️beautifully said.
caitlinfoord 🥺Soph. Here for you x
liawalti 😭🥺 you're so precious. here for you xx
bethmead ❤️love you xx
lottewubbenmoy so much love for the both of you. here for you❤️
fridamannum love you so much. coming over to you right now❤️
- sophieroberts20 you're the best.❤️
simoneboye ❤️❤️❤️❤️
lindseyhoran love you so much. even more cuddles for you now x
- emilysonnett we're coming over now with some chocolates. love you Soph x
- sophieroberts20 🥺❤️ love you both so much.
viviannemiedema love you baby goat. 🐐❤️
lisaevans love you so much chick🥺❤️
katiemccabe 🥺❤️
daniellevandedonk 🥺🥺you're doing amazing Soph. Love you x

That one hurt. After a very good training day with so much love and support from the girls, I feel so much happier. I'm so glad Anna and I are still friends and I hope Jill treats her right.

Frida called to say that she was coming over to see me. Lindsey and Emily said they were coming over to see me too. I've never felt loved like this by any teammates before. They're the best. Jord and Leah also are staying for a few nights with me until after the Champions League final. I'm so grateful.