"Do you think ma-Garret is cheating on me?" I asked.

"Do you want the truth?" He asked.

"I guess..." I said.

"Most likely, I'm sorry but it's just that he does it to every girl.." he said.

"Nah it's fine, idk I wasn't to into the relationship either. I'm not breaking up with him until I see it with my own eyes though." I said.

All the sudden I heard a snore come from Bryce. Idiot.

***
I woke Bryce up and he went to my room to sleep, I decided to cook dinner because my dads not home sadly. I know how to make my dads delicious spaghetti. I put a pound of meat in a pot on the stove. I added diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, seasoning, and mixed it. I put the lid on and after awhile the sauce was ready so I set the heat to medium and started boiling water. I heard someone walk down the stairs.

"Smells good..." Bryce said walking over to me.

"I know right." I said adding in the angle hair pasta.

"And now we wait." I said.

I just talked to Bryce and he was pretty tired and I mean more tired than usual. When the noodles where ready I put butter and strained them. I added more butter took the sauce and added it to the nodded and we ate.

"Oh, my, god. This is so good." Bryce said taking a bite.

"It's my dads favourite thing to cook." I said.

"I know why." He said.

I laughed and messed his hair up and continued. I will say he did look pretty cute with his hair messy and fluffy. Every time he smiled at me butterflies appeared in my stomach, I have a boyfriend. Stop y/n.

When I finished I did the dishes.

"So what do you want to do?" Bryce asked.

"Idk...OH there's this new bowling ally, we should go." I said.

"Sounds like a plan, let me get ready." He said.

"Same." I said running to my room. I found jeans and a red crop top. I added my converse and mascara. I put my hair in a low pony and asked Bryce if he was ready.

"Yeah.." he said walking out of the bathroom with his hair done.

"Ugh, whyd you do your hair?!" I asked.

"Because girls think it's hot." He said.

"Wrong! I like the fluffy hair but ok." I said leaving and we biked to the ally. Everyone from our school was there. We got a lane and some shoes and put our names in.

"You just signed a ticket to lose." I said.

"That was so horrible." Bryce said picking up a ball.

"I know." I said. As I looked over I saw Garret with some girl. I bet it was Ashley, she seems cool. I saw Bryce miss and his ball go into the gutter. He went again and knocked 5 pins over

I grabbed a ball lined myself up and boom! Strike.

"Wow, I did really come here to lose didn't I?" He asked.

I laughed and said "this is only the beginning" I smiled and he smiled back and hit a strike, your kidding.

"I think you cheated." I said as Bryce walked back to me.

"How?" He asked.

"Ok pretty boy, my turn." I grabbed my ball and it rolled into the gutter. I turned around giving Bryce a smile and said "never mind." When Garret came up to us,

"So I go out with a friend and you cheat with my bestfriend?" He said.

"What? No! We're here as friends. And only friends." I said Bryce nodded.

"Wow is should've know we wouldn't work out." Garret said. I laughed.

"If your trying to act tuff don't try it...I've seen it all before," I said.

"I'm not trying anything!" Garret said.

"Oh I'm sorry does 'I love you, but secretly I love someone else and I'm playing you' sound familiar?" I asked.

"Your joking? I only dated you because you where pretty." Garret said.

"HA I dated you because you look like max. Your just like him. 'I'm out with the boys.' Or 'she's just a friend' when she's swallowing your face." I said. He stood there in shock

"I know your type. You think your the shit when you get a stunning girl. It dosent work that way Garret. And if you didn't know Bryce is JUST A FRIEND! But you wouldn't know because you don't even try to care about anyone but yourself! So yeah I dated you but before you knew it I broke up with you, so we're over liar!" I said walking out with Bryce following.

"Woah..." Bryce said.

"I know...not the happy all the time girl you know! But I don't care. I don't care...do I? Because at this point I fell stupid-" I got cut off.

"Let's just go home...you can cry There..." Bryce said. I nodded and we rode away. As soon as we got home I went to my bed a fell asleep, I'm now single.