His head looked up in my direction and I fell back into the shadows holding my breath. He didn't see me right? No he couldn't have.

A hand grabbing the front of my shirt to pull me around the corner and slam me into the wall; was obviously the world proving me wrong.

"Have you been fucking following me?" He glared

"Pretty cute playing with balls. Swing for the other team?" I joke

"You really want to piss me off don't you?" He glared

"What can I say, mom said follow your dreams"

"Well fucking stop or you're going to feed my flames" he threatened before walking off.

I think I have a new quirk. I'm not even searching anymore I am just really good at finding this man at his weakest.

I lean on the doorframe debating if I want to wake him up or not. He is snuggling his pillow passed out and its fucking adorable.

Shigaraki sent me in to get him but I am honestly glad I didn't knock. I pull out my phone and snap a photo only to freeze when the flash went off.

Fuck...he woke up and immediately looked at me.

I bolt hearing heavy footsteps right on my heels.

"Delete it!"

"Dont know what your talking about!" I close the door behind me but hear him slam it open still in pursuit

I barely made it to the bar when I was tackled to the ground. Dabi sat on my back trying to wrestle my phone away from me. We were stopped by Kurogiri when biting got involved.

"If you're going to fight do it elsewhere" Kurogiri spoke up

"Give me the fucking phone" Dabi seethed

"I said-" kurogiri repeated

"Fuck off!" I pull my arms under me biting at Dabis hands when he tried to reach under me.

A portal opened below us and I found myself falling. My first thought was to climb up dabi and hope he worked to cushion my fall. What I forgot is his stapled fucking face when we landed.

My forehead ramed into his cheek bone making me hiss in pain as I sat up on top of him gripping my forehead, "Fucking staples"

"How do you think I feel" he hissed holding his cheek.

He swiped at the phone in my hand but I immediately crammed it in my bra. We made intense eyecontact after that.

"No" I glare

"You think that'll stop me?" He raised a brow

"Dont you dare, ill scream"

He maintained his glare eyes darting to my chest briefly every so often, "Then I suggest you pull it back out. You bit the shit out of my hand and I'm warning I will bite back" he huffed cracking his knuckles.

I took the chance grabbing his balled up hands to pull them above his head. He didn't seem to take that well with a growl stretching his arms up in a less than calculated move.

I heard the harsh clack of my case hitting his face through my shirt from the action followed by a groan of pain.

I sit up but the phone seemed to not have enough tension and flopped out smacking Dabi a second time. The only difference being it slid next to his head and he fought my hands holding up his.

Voices were suddenly heard from just down the street and I realised the position im in. No way am I getting caught like this and if I let him go there is no way I'm surviving with that picture.

"Sssh, shut up i hear someone"

"Good maybe they'll see im being attacked!"

"Shut up or I'm going to suffocate you with my tits" I threat

"You-"

He asked for it. I leaned over him more muffling him as he spoke.

Now that I hear the voices clearer I know it's compress and spinner. I know they'd help Dabi before they helped me plus spinner would never let this go if he saw us.

I hiss when a feel teeth, "You ass!" I whisper yell at Dabi who had turned to biting at my chest.

"Let me fucking breathe" he whisper yelled back when I pulled back.

A door opened in the distance and when it finally closed i sighed in relief. Now I turned my full attention to dabi. It wasn't till this point I realized how dark it is until an alley light flicked to life. It also happens to be the same moment I could see the healthy skin on dabis cheeks heavily flushed.

"Aw I didn't know you could blush"

His hands heated up and I flinched back letting them go, "Shut up"

"Embarrassed?"

"Get the hell off of me" he sat up making me slide down off his chest and to his lap

The good news it seems in his flustered state he's forgotten about the photo, the bad news is I can't seem to get my legs to cooperate after feeling something particularly hard beneath me.

"Are you seriously-"

"Your tits were on my face, what do you want from me?" He scoffed eyes flicking down

I cover my chest protectively, "Pervert"

"You purposefully forced them in my face" he scoffed

I wanted to retort but was distracted by the feeling of a hand moving on my side, a sneaky thumb on bare skin.

Is he- no. Hes into this. Whatever this is. I meet his gaze and can see the hungry look in his eyes.

His hand was gentle but firm, not that I was moving away anyway. There was something far too intriguing about this. His hands move further up at each pass. Thumb brushing against the bottom of my bra when lips gently connect with my collar.

Little nips and sucks across my chest with a lavish amount of delicate kisses peppered in between had me stilled in his arms. He seemed to hum all too content with himself.

It felt good. It was a slow lazy pace but felt like he was appreciating every second. Until he suddenly stopped, "Can you fucking say something? At least if you smacked me that would tell me I fucked up"

"No no, keep going" I surprised myself.

He didn't waste a second leaning back in continuing his work. He more boldly slipped his hand under my bra lightly palming and massaging.

Why the hell does this feel as good as it does? Hes so gentle and sweet. Its as I think that I feel the pinch to my nipple as he smirked into my chest. I flinched but his other hand was on the square of my back holding me to him.

He stopped soon after continuing his more gentle approach, "No pinching but biting is ok? Ok" he hummed, "Lets take this inside"

"Uh huh, and how do you plan on doing that? Walking through the bar like nothing?"

"Im talking my place, it's nearby"

"At least buy me dinner first" I tease

"Ok" he said so plainly

"What?" I look at him surprised by his sincerity

"Where do you want to go?" He pulled out his phone

"You're not serious" I scoff

"What if I am? You said to get you dinner so I can get dessert"