Chapter 5 (DRAMA)

HARRY

I couldn't sleep so I laid in bed at 3 am, still awake although I had to get up at 6:30 pm to get ready for school.

I knew I wouln't be able to sleep as long as I wasn't sure Louis wasn't mad at me anymore and we cleared things up so I finally stood up after 20 minutes of thinking about him and grabbed my phone.

I dialed Louis number and prayed that he was still awake too.

He was.

After only 5 seconds, I heard his raspy voice through the speaker.

„Harry! Oh my God, you're finally calling me! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean what I said and if you're angry at me now, I can completely understand but I-"

He immediately started apologizing but I interrupted him quickly.

„It's okay, Lou. Really. It's fine. I'm not mad at you. I...I'm so so so sorry too! You were right I shouldn't be that kind of sensitive and it's too much sometimes! It's good that you were telling me that so I can try changing it now! I called you an asshole for no reason and I just said it without even thinking about it, you know and so I-"

Now he interrupted me: „It's okay, Hazza. I'm not mad at you either. I'm just happy that you called me. I couldn't sleep at all and I wouldn't have if you haven't called me. Thank you."

„I don't hate you." I quietly said, biting my lip.

I heard him chuggling.

„Oh well, I'm relieved. And I can finally sleep. Don't you have school tomorrow? You better go to sleep now, baby."

I rolled my eyes, giggling. „You sound like my mom."

I heard him laughing and my heart melt.

I was so happy in that moment.

I could finally sleep again.

Well, it were only 3 hours left until I had to get up for school but it was better than no sleep at all.

„Good Night, Lou." I whispered, tired but very happy.

„Good Night, Hazza."

-

The next morning I guess I should've been tired but I was too happy to be tired when I woke up and I breathed out in relief.

Louis was no longer mad at me! We've cleared everything up and I'm so happy that I could hug the whole world! AHHH!

I was so so so happy!!!

I ran down the stairs after getting dressed quickly and mom was in the kitchen making pancakes.

„Morning!" I happily sang and she turned around to me, confused.

„What happened that you are so happy?" She asked me and I sat down on a chair.

„I talked to Louis! Everything's fine again! He wasn't mad at me and he apologized and I did too and....yeah, I'm so so happy now!"

I smiled and mom smiled too.

„If you're happy, I'm too, cupcake."

I loved her so much. She was always there for me and she was always by my side.

I just loved her so much.

And Louis.....I loved him so INCREDIBLE much, more than anything and everyone (even my mom but I couldn't tell her that, she'd litterally kill me) and I had him back, yeah!