Chapter 7- Benjamin

Start from the beginning

"Oh, yeah.They are shields alright.Shoulda put her on her ass." Kate says dropping our hands.

"Oh your voltage has been exaggerated." Garrett (Kate's Mate) says cockily.

"Maybe it only works on the weak." Me and Kate said smirking at Garrett. Me and Kate put out hands up daring for him to touch us.

"Garett, I wouldn't" Grandpa says. But Garrett igonres him and touched us anyway. He fell to the ground in pain.

"You are an amazing women." He said to Kate. We all got side tracked by a scent we didn't regonise. We all ran to catch up with it. Two men with blood red eyes sat perched on a rock.

"Vladmir,Stefan you're a long way from home." Grandpa says. Wait he knows these people?

"What are they doing here?" Questioned Kate.

"We heard the Volturi were moving against against you. But that you would not stand alone." Vladmir responded.

"We didn't do what we were accused of." Carlisle protested.

"We do not care what you did Carlisle." Vladmir shot down. I got angry and stepped through the crowd. All eyes were om me.

"Then why the hell are you here." I asked with the most deadliest glare I could muster.

"We have been waiting a millennium for the Italian scum to be challenged." Stefan responded.

"It's not our plan to fight the Volturi." I replied as Ben pulled me back wanting to keep me safe from them.

"Shame. Aro's witnesses will be so disappointed." Vladmir anounced,shocking us all.

"They enjoy a good fight." Stefan teased. If you don't shut up I'm gonna skin you alive. I thought suddenly really angry.

"Aro's witnesses." Eleazer questioned not worried/ intriqued.

"Aww. Still hoping they'll listen?" Vladmir teased. I started to shake.

"If you don't stop teasing us, I'm going to skin you alive." I threatned. Everyone looked shocked at my state.

"Aww. Poor wolfy getting angry that she can't protect family." Stefan taunted.

"She's not doing what I think she's doing right?" I heard Jake questioned but I couldn't focus on anything except Vladmir and Stefan.

"Remarkable." Eleazer said breathlessly.

"Princess. Calm down." Said Benjamin but I couldn't listen.

"Everyone get back!" Said Dad reading my mind.

"What are you gonna do Wolfie?" Vladmir questioned.

"I'm not a wolf. I'm a hybrid. With the gift of a copycat. Which means I copied Jake's causing the wolf in my blood." I shouted. Then everything was slow motion. I shifted but not into and ordinary wolf.

Everyone gasped at the colour of my wolf

Everyone gasped at the colour of my wolf. Just then I caught myself and layed down showing I was no danger. Dad read my thoughts and said

"It's okay. You can go to her Jacob." He said. Getting Jacob to walk over.

"Okay. You need to think of your human attributes. But go in the woods first you'll be naked when you phase back." Jacob explained.

"I'll go get clothes!" Called Alice and she skipped off.

I pictured myself human and like Jake said. I was Human.

"Alice! I need those clothes!" I shouted and everyone laughed.

She passed me the clothes and I got dressed and joined everyone else

She passed me the clothes and I got dressed and joined everyone else. Mom immediatley ran over to me.

"Are you okay?" She questioned frantically but I just laughed and nodded. I turned to Vladmir and Stefan they looked amazed.

"Thank you." I told them and everyone looked at me surprised.

"Why would you thank them." Dad asked appalled.

"Because they made me stronger. I can fight better now." I told them and they looked like they understood.

"Are you sure your okay?" Questioned Benjamin worridley. I turned to awnser him but my breath got in my throat and I couldn't breathe. He was all I needed. I would be anything he wanted. Protecter. Sister. Lover. I would drop anything for him. Sacrifice my life for his. And the only thing I could do was...

"Oh shit..." I said and vamp sped into the house and locked the door. What did i do? What just happened?

Words: 1275