Chapter 11

"Hardil we need to go back ryt now" I ordered. He nodded. We immediately left the earth and went to our kingdom. After few hours we reached. Without wasting any time I made way to adhvait's kingdom. It was all dark, I slowly entered into the palace. I heard someone's screaming. I quickly followed the voice. It was coming from his room.

I saw shanon was lying on the bed. Adhvait already turned into a werewolf. Before he could attack her, I took out silver bullet and started shooting. But it didn't affected him. Then I made him face towards me. I pointed at his heart and I shooted it 3-4 times. He fell on the ground and blood started flowing. I looked at shanon she was already fainted.

I need to wake up her. I ran towards her, shaked her few times. She came in sense and slowly opened her eyes. "darsh what's happening?" she asked in low voice. "abhi kuch btane ka time nhi, I need your help love pls!" I requested. She nooded. "take this knife and stab it to his chest, only you can do this" i said. "why me? You can also do this!!" she said. "pls I'll tell you everything just do it."i said.

Before he again turned into werewolf shanon need to kill him or else he'll be alive again. She agreed and I gave her the knife. I held her hand and we walked towards him."don't worry I'm here with you kuch nahi hoga trust me!" I encouraged her. She gave me a small smile.

She walked close to him while holding knife in one hand. With all her energy she stabbed the knife inside his chest. Her hands turned red coz of blood. I picked her in bridal style and we left from there.

I gently put her down on my bed. "darsh hum kaha hai?" she asked looking into my eyes. "shanon listen, I'm a vampire I was about to tell you everything that day only!" I told her. She looked at me in dislief.

She walked backwards moving away from me. "shanon listen" I said. "no darsh don't, don't come close to me!" she said in scary voice. "I really love you shanon, don't do this to me!" I said in low voice. "IF YOU REALLY DO, TO YE SAB PEHLE HI BTA DETE, MUJHSE KYU CHUPAYA? I HATE YOU FOR THIS, YOU'RE A LIAR!!!" She yelled. "give me a chance" I tried to calm her down.

"why should I?" she asked. "coz we know we both love each other, and I came to earth sirf tumhe dhundhne ke liye, and agar tumhe ye sab pehle bta deta to tum kabhi mujhse pyaar nhi krti isliye I didn't told you!" I said. "but how I'm going to survive here? Do you think a human can live in this world? I'm going to die or tumhare log mujhe Maar denge!" she said. "trust me aisa kuch nhi hoga, I've arranged everything, bs I want you to trust me atleast for once!" I said. She came and hugged me. "only one chance okay? But from now no lies!" she said. I hummed in response.

Kaise hai aaplog??
Abhi tk shanon ka POV nhi aya Hmmmm 👀 kuch gadbad hogi?? Kisi ne socha?? 👀

Spread love 💙