"Are you okay with this, Sara?" Hermione asked.

"I don't have any other choice, do I?"

"Definitely no," Harry argued. "I'm not letting Sara turn into me."

"If you're worried about me seeing things, I've already seen everything I could possibly have in these 17 years, thank you very much Harry," Sara snapped, making Fred and George burst into laughter, earning death glares from Harry.

They went over the plan and even took the polyjuice and that was the moment Sara understood how horrible it actually was. She had never got around to trying it while the others had their little adventure in second year.

It felt strange, becoming her brother. They had always been different people, they still were but it still felt like she was truly his twin now, for some stupid reason.

Lupin noticed the fidgeting of one of the Harrys as the person dressed up as him, he immediately guessed who it must be and went to stand alongside them.

"You're riding with me, Sara," he whispered in her ear, startling the Harry looking girl.

"Thanks, Remus," she whispered, adjusting the collar of her sweater.

"I know it's not really the ideal way to travel, but I'll be here to protect you in case we're attacked."

"I trust you Remus, I know."

"Are you okay?"

"Not really," she sighed.

"I promise that we'll talk a little bit later, now we have to get out of here."

Sara and Harry quickly fetched their belongings and went outside with the others where everyone had to be paired with an adult.

George was babbling annoyingly as he had to go with his brother Bill. "You could have brought Fleur, you know?"

"Shut up Georgie and get your ass on that thestral," Bill argued, getting on the winged creature himself.

Sara got on the broom behind Lupin, the hold on the back of her godfather tight.

"All right then," said Moody. "Everyone ready, please; I want us all to leave at exactly the same time or the whole point of the diversion's lost."

"Hold tight now, Ron," said Tonks, and Sara saw Ron throw a furtive, guilty look at Lupin before placing his hands on either side of her waist. Hagrid kicked the motorbike into life: It roared like a dragon, and the sidecar began to vibrate. 

"Keep your wand at the ready in case of anything, but try not to use magic if not needed, I can manage myself," Lupin whispered and Sara mumbled a quiet 'yes'. She looked around at everyone and thought how they were risking their lives for them, something that made her a little nervous; Harry didn't look any better.

"Good luck, everyone," shouted Moody. "See you all in about an hour at the Burrow. On the count of three. One...two...THREE."

They were in the air a second after and even if Lupin was a good flyer, Sara didn't feel the rush she usually felt when she was playing Quiddich, this situation was life or death and it showed.

By the time she looked down to take a last glimpse at Privet Drive, Sara could no longer tell which one it was. Higher and higher they climbed into the sky—

And then, out of nowhere, out of nothing, they were surrounded. At least thirty hooded figures, suspended in midair, formed a vast circle in the midst of which the Order members had risen, oblivious—

Screams, a blaze of green light on every side: Lupin was already throwing hexes here and there and Sara was shielding them with a Protego charm. Remus had been clear, she should try to use magic as little as possible, but it was hard to do that when they were already followed by at least 4 Death Eaters themselves.