The interview!

Thank you so much guys for reading my story, hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Please remind me if I am doing any mistake, its my firstyy. And leave by a comment, I would really love it! Thanks again and enjoy!

Virat pov

"Cheeku... Cheeku uth......................Abe uth jaa kitna soyega!!" I opened my eyes and saw Raina, literally shaking me. The last thing I remember was I was watching Tom and jerry on the TV of the hotel. Raina is sharing my room for no reason actually. I love having a whole room to myself. But Raina is too conscious about haunted hotels and he still thinks there is a ghost in every hotel we stay.

"Kya yar kyu uthaya?!!" I yawned, pushing Raina away and stretching.
"you are late!!! Its 8:30 already." He showed me his watch. Reality doomed, my eyes widened.
"HOLLLY SHIT!!" I jumped out off the bed and started to wear whatever I found next to me.
"oohhh god....ohh shit...shit! Jay pagal ho jaiga!! Or kill me!! worst!" I whined.
"man I hate being late!!!!"I muttered
I started to grab the keys of the car that was left to us by the company then thought it will be useless as I hardly know a place.
"And why the heck didn't you bother to wake me up on time...you moron" I threw a mandarin at Raina's direction from the fruit basket of the hotel hitting his forehead. He got angry and threw the same fruit back to me, which thanks to my reflex I missed and it went straight into wall painting and splashed on it.
"If the hotel manager asks about this..THINK OF AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS SURESH!!" I looked at him and saw him laughing at me. MISERABLE BRAT!
"Bakwas mat kar, and leave before Jay ruins your face!" Raina grinned, turning to fiddle with his hand bag.
I groaned and ran out the door while still trying to tying my left shoe.
I went to the lobby and saw the receptionist; I really don't want the cab drivers to loot me or tell Dhananjay to send me a car, as he expects me to already be in the show. So I thought I could just pay for a good cab. I saw the receptionist, straighten up and hang up the phone as soon as she saw me proceeding.
"hey how are you doin--- uhhh... I was wondering if I could have a good radio cab for a meeting at the..." I honestly tried so hard pronouncing the Bengali street name, gosh I need Saurabh da, and he is the one who speaks with the locals in here better than any of us.
"Oh, okay Birat ji! One moment please!" Geez she called me Birat??? and I thought Dhananjay made some effort this time for booking us a celebrity friendly kind of hotel.
After like 5 minutes of waiting and her calling something that took forever to come, finally arrived came and I ran out the lobby, while ignoring the aura I was creating near me.
*********
Srijha POV
I looked at my watch, wish I could just tell my dad 'listen Dad!! No more stupid celebrity interviews..they—they have weird attitudes of coming late on interviews and I am not going to sit here through the talk show', but no!! I don't think I will be wining any arguments with my dad.
I turned around to see my best, half insomniac, cricket lover friend Riya leap on to me and hug me tightly, blocking my air supply.
"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehh!! Thanks for inviting me in Sriti!! your dad was glaring but I love the way the guard led me through...ooh and the guard is a really hot. What's his name?"
"aah...Riya...you... crushing me" I tried to speak, "and..forget it..he is married and has 2 kids!" I spoke she abandoned my neck.
"ohhh..oops... hey am I late?"
"no...early..You wouldn't see me here ruffling with my opening speech if you were late Riya!"
"Huh?..you said that the show starts at Eight.."
I looked at my dad, who was pacing down the hall like a headless chicken, on phone talking to someone to probably shift the time of the interview, or I hope so.
"well the team that you adore so much decided to ditch us" I smiled, trying to ignore my anger
" come on sriti, don't blame them...they are probably arriving here...probably some stupid fans crashing with their car I guess...you wouldn't believe what it was like last year, you know the girls were tryin--"
"oh great! So they came here last year too then?!!!
"uhhh YEAH!! IT'S A CULT!" she reasoned
"What brings them back here again?" I glared at my poor cup of coffee.
"well that's because they care abou--- you don't really love them do you?" she looked confused.
"huh!! I don't even watch cricket, ignore the love part"
"you gotta be kidding me?! you don't EVEN know them?"
"neh...heard about them from other interviewers....oh no! wrong word, from other victims" I corrected, making Riya roll her eyes
"Chicky! I think I want to exchange characters with you. You be Riya Banerjee, I be Srijha Chakraborty, what do you think?
"ppfftt... you won't survive a day" I said, managing not to spill the coffee from my mouth.
"I can handle being a corny, nerdy reporter!"  she hissed. Both of us glare at each other.
"Riya Banerjee, you know how much I----"
"Yea?" her deep eyes looking down on me. I ignored and reread my opening speech to her, while my stylist picking on nooks on my hair that fell down on my waist.
"hey listen Sriti?"
"hmm?"
"do I look cute?"
"what Riya you always look attractive. Jesus!!" trying to sound serious and logical
"oh really....you think Raina or Virat might find me attractive"
"Those good for nothings will sure will find you-" little did I realize that my own best friend was strangling me.