😻💗With U!💗😻

Start from the beginning

Ashwineyy- oii.. unaku epdi theiryum?
I say curiously

Sivu- Athellam theiryum ashwineyy..
She says with her cute smile

Ashwineyy- ohhh apdii... seri ma sollavanthata continue pannu!
I say smiling

Sivu- yes my order.. seri namma plan ethavthu plan pannalam.. diya kutty oda bday speciala irrukanum...
She says smiling while I admired the care in her words... diya kutty is my everything and seeing the care my angel is showing it's pulling me towards her even more...

Sivu- hello ashwineyy?
She says tapping my arm breaking my thoughts

Ashwineyy- H- haan sollu ma?

Sivu- athaan pa.. namma poi diyaku gifts... decorations... cakeuh.. ellam vanagalam!
I smiled at her and began...

Ashwineyy- na athellam yarkanmeyy pakkava plan paniachu ma... mani chennai ku poi perusa panlamnu sonna.. ana na simple and fancy onu planniurken..
I say smiling

Sivu- ohh apdiya.. seri ingaeyy irru na itho varen...
Within that, she ran inside the house and I smiled to myself...

Sivaangis pov
I went inside smiling to myself and towards pugazh anna then he smiled at me. I went closer to his ears and whispered. Telling him diya kuttys bday plan then abt me and ashwineyy going to purchase some things.

He nodded and I told him to manage everyone. He nodded and told me to safe. I nodded and got my phone then rushed to the front to see ashwineyy waiting. I joined him and then began...

Sivu- seri va kelambulam...

Ashwineyy- ma ahaan ellam plan panniyacheyy ipa enna?
He says looking at me

Sivu- Aprom diya kuttyku yaaru gifts vaangi tharvanga?
He hissed knowing then began.

Ashwineyy- Ayoo ama ma maranduten seri va polam..
I smiled and we both went back to the guest house. When we reached, we stood in front of a bike I got excited knowing this will be my first going on a bike with ashwineyy. As I was in my thoughts ashwineyy turned towards me and began...

Ashwineyy- Polama?

Sivu- Polameyy!
Ashwineyy took out the keys and pressed them. It gave a sound and I was confused about how it unlocks the bike then I turned around to see a car. Ashwineyy looked at me and smiled then began...

Ashwineyy- Ennachu ma?...

Sivu- Onu illa ma va polam..
I put the disappointed look away and smiled.

He smiled back and we got inside the car. We went to the nearest store and went inside. We went to the toy section and started looking for things for diya kutty. I know how much diya likes Dora so I was looking at all the Dora toys.

I got a few things for diya kutty and then I found a Dora mask. I chuckled at it and went towards ashwineyy. He looked at me and I told him to close his eyes. He nodded and closed his eyes. I stood at his height and quickly put the mask on him...

I pulled him in front of a mirror then I told him to open his eyes he did as I said and he chuckled at himself. I smiled and he turned towards me then started speaking like Dora.

I chuckled and he did the same. Then he took the mask off and put it on me I smiled then spoke like Dora. He chuckled at me and began...

Ashwineyy- Dora papa...
We both chuckled and then I removed the mask.

We were looking around the store for some time then I got a call from pavi. I attended the call and spoke to pavi for a few mins. She asked where I was and I told her everything. As I was talking ashwineyy came my way.

He took the items from my hand and went to pay I tried stopping him but he didn't budge. I sighed and continued talking with pavi. Soon ashwineyy came near me and intertwined our fingers.

He signalled me to come and I hung up the call with pavi then went with him. We both out from the store and roamed around for a bit having fun and with flirtation just like that my day went happily with ashwineyy...

A/n note
Valarandha Kolandinga Pa!😋💗✨
Heyy lovlies! authoreyy did a blunder mistake! instead of saving the chapter authoreyy published that's why there was some issues! apologies! Btw lovlies... did u see yesterdays celebration episode! ahh fully kulu kulu magic!!!☃💗✨
I hope u enjoyed this chapter plz keep supporting and reading!😄💗✨