𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘

𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘

No One's POV:
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕 Stargirl Interlude by The Weeknd, Lana Del Rey played loudly from the speakers. The LED lights changed colors inside the VIP room you were currently located in while you sat in your private booth. On the table was a bottle of champagne inside a bucket of ice and a champagne glass filled with the bubbly alcohol.

You took a sip of your champagne and placed the glass back onto the table before turning your head to the company seated next to you.

She smiled, took a sip of champagne from the glass in her hand, and stared into your eyes as she slowly licked the alcohol off her soft lips. You knew exactly what that carnal look in her brown eyes meant and you might just give her what she wanted.

"How can I properly thank you for the champagne, Y/n?"

She purred and her hand made its way up your clothed thigh, gently gripping it. You simply raised your dominant hand to brush some of her pale blue hair behind her ear.

"What do you think you can do to show me your gratitude, Mei Mei?"

She smirked at your question and slowly began to lean forward. You helped guide her with your hand cupping her jaw and finally connected your lips into a heated kiss. Almost immediately, you tasted her cherry lip gloss and deepened the kiss to suck on her tongue. Mei Mei moaned shamelessly, the music easily overpowered her noises to bystanders, and gripped your white button-up shirt like her life depended on it.

As the two of you lewdly made out, you couldn't shake off the feeling you were being watched.

And of course, someone was watching two women make out, you knew that for a fact but this particular gaze felt oddly powerful and dark.

You wondered if Mei Mei also felt the intense stare so you attempted to slow down the kiss and pull away but she whined like a kicked puppy before adding more fervor into the messy kiss.

Anything to keep your lips on hers.

Finally, when both of your lungs cried out for air, you two separated with a string of saliva connecting your bottom lip to hers before it snapped. Mei Mei smiled and opened her mouth to speak when suddenly her phone rang inside her purse.

She pulled out the device and her eyes widened at the caller ID before she played it off with a calm demeanor. "It's my brother, it'll be quick." You simply nod and reach for your glass of champagne while Mei Mei's on the phone. "Yes, Ui Ui?"

"Wanna make a quick buck?"

The smooth voice on the other line drawled in a smug tone. He knew his plan was hook, line, and sinker when mentioning money to the greedy woman Mei Mei shamelessly was.