Son Chaeyoung - Production House [1]

Start from the beginning

"So what's the program, sir? I'm a bit curious" She asks. "Ah you know, the typical tv talk show program, they need a co-host so i picked you, your partner is Jae Eon. I explained. "Oh, that should be easy, where is that going to be aired?" She shoots another question. "About that, i haven't think about it, there is 2 station ready to air it but the schedule is crashing to one and another. The meeting about the demo will come next month but for you meeting with Jae Son will be next week" I informed.

"Jae Son?" She asks, not knowing anything, "Yes a new member of our staff, but don't worry you won't be alone on that show, there's going to be Jihyo, and Yeji and a couple more people" I added "That's a lot of people, the Host sure is a lucky person to have all these angels around them," She said.

"Well that's the point, by showing our prettiest angels on the show, surely it'll be skyrocketed by the ratings," I said grabbing myself a drink "Okay sir, I want it, I haven't been in the same program as him before" She answered smiling whilst showing off her deep dimples, and I just can't take it anymore I cupped her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss a passionate yet soft one.

"Sorry, your lips look inviting," I said still inches away from her. "Then fuck it" She boldly said "With pleasure" I smirked mashing our lips, her hands slowly made their way up to my neck holding it, I could feel her nipples pointing out due to how close we are.

Chaeyoung then boldly pushes me back to the sofa then climbing up onto my thighs, facing me. Chaeyoung wildly kisses my lip, sucking it once in a while.

"Do what you must to do, bitch" I said while holding her hips. "I want you to fuck me, sir, my body is all yours" She offered. "I was thinking about sinking my cock in your tight ass, how about that?" I gave the idea. "As i told you before, this body is all yours" She answered, lustily. I just smirk, groping her ass for a taste.

Kisses from Chaeyoung are now making its way to my neck, licking it sometimes. Her fragrant smell and breaths really make my lust more and more uncontrollable. The next seconds, the kisses moved to the back of my ears, and finally, i can't hold my hands back anymore.

Pulling her medium short hair to give her a hickey. Moving one of my hand to grope her tight ass her again.

Satisfied with the kissing, Chaeyoung slowly unbuttons my shirt until my chest is revealed, giving small kisses to my nipples. "Ah yes, please me like that," I said. Long after playing with my chest, Chaeyoung with her seductive movement began to strip the white shirt that she has been wearing, leaving only a white bra that covers her small yet cute tits.

"Shall we move this to the bed?" I purpose an idea. "Why not here sir?" She asks. "This sofa is too small to fuck such beauty like you" I answered with a seductive tone. "Hahahahaha, you're such flirter aren't you mister? Be careful though, i might drain your balls" She answered while touching my cock. "Who's afraid? Hahahaha. Maybe if you really drain my balls, you might get an extra cheque" I said, jokingly. "That's a deal then, Im gonna wait on the bed okay?" She said. "Yes, I'm gonna clean this up first," I said, standing up from the sofa.

She stands up, making her way to the bedroom but stops at the door, looking back at me. "Don't make me wait" she said, winking.

After cleaning up the sofa, i catch up with Chaeyoung who's half nake and already comfortable in the bed. I come up to her, planting a peck on her thick lips.

"Sir, can I take a shower first?" She asks. "Why would I forbid it" I answered. "Hehehe, I'm not confident enough to sleep without cleaning myself first, I'm afraid that I can't fully please you," She said. "No worries, even though you're like this, I like it" I answered. "How about this, let's take a shower together?" She offered. "Fantastic" I happily replied.

We both walked to the bathroom together, pulling her into the marbled floor bathroom. Planting a long kiss right on her lips. She took off all of her clothes, leaving them on the floor. The short-haired blonde is now fully naked, showing her curves.

She embraces my neck, and I do the same. She came close to my ear, whispers into it. "Can we play here first?" She whispers. I look at her face, she was smirking like a devil. She's not shy anymore.

I don't want to lose her. My hand slithers onto her tits, groping it passionately. Even though it's small, i can still feel a chubbiness. She's getting more aggressive after i grope both of her tits. She inserted her tongue first and I welcomed it right away.

I pushed her body slowly until she sits on top of the wide sink. And after the long make-out, i look at her, who is leaning on the mirror sink, fully naked, and breathes heavily, up and down... Her silky smooth white body with small tits.

I hold both of her tits, then sucked the small and pink tits from right to left. A moan can be heard escaping from the petite lips. After sucking it hard, I moved my focus to the right tits while groping her left tits hard, I could feel her fingers gripping my hair. "Fuck..." A moan escaped her lips. "You're so fucking hot Chaeyoung-ssi" I stopped for a second to admire her petite body and the marking I have done and continue to attack her lips once more my hands move freely down her body trailing it from her nipples flicking both of them a couple of times and trailed down.

Stay tune for Chapter 2 of Production House!