I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR DAYS, SOMETHING CAME UP AND MESSED UP MY SCHEDULE

I'M SORRY I'LL TRY TO UPDATE EVERYDAY/EVERYNIGHT

Enjoy this chapter!

(^o^)

Recap

But I went to the same path they went when I last saw them

'this path is the only way to the forest and there's no other ways for shortcuts.

And I went in the forest and saw a path.

I silently walked and followed the path and saw a house.

End of recap

Opera's pov

My eyes widened at the sight of the house

'I never thought there would be a demon living in a middle of the forest'.

It was getting dark so I went to go back to the mansion to tell Sullivan about the 'little girl'.

After opera left the forest he ran to the mansion to report to Sullivan

I opened the gates, closed it and locked it.

I went in the mansion and went to Sullivan's office.

Sullivan was doing paperworks.

Sullivan lifted his face to look at me and said "Anything suspicious?".

"not really the 'little girl' loves in the middle of the forest".

"a demon living in a middle of a forest? Never heard of it".

"well thank you for the location of her house".

"what are you planning this time?"

"nothing"

I got out of the room to clean more things.

Akane's pov

Me and kaira have been training my skills as we started training I've started learning about my abilities.

Since a lot of demons believe kairas family has been wiped out they don't think there's still wind control users.

'so I'm safe' :)

The second ability I've learned is manipulating breathing of a living thing

I know it's cool and kinda wierd but it's hard to learn but I learnt it fast and it shocked kaira she never saw a teenager learning it fast.

And the third thing I've learned for the week is flying.

Yes flying but without wings.

It took me a lot of time for me to learn how to control it.

There was times it went out of control