Why Ranboo?! Chapter 7

"Chaaaat no I'm not a softie- he's just warm a fuckin human heater." The blonde whined as he hid his face in his soulmates chest.

"Chat he literally asked me if we wanted to cuddle then proceeded to call me warm he's a softie." The taller said holding the blonde at this point.

"I wasn't there so I can't say anything but I do remember passing by to use the bathroom and hearing Tommy say that he was warm so." The shortest of the trio spoke up.

The blonde groaned as he tried hiding his face deeper into his soulmates chest. Chat was spamming things along the line of 'AWWWW' 'TOMMY AKHSAJLAHAUAJA' and 'Poor Tubbo-'

As Tubbo was reading the chat one message caught his eye.

olivieawastaken_: Does Tubbo have a soulmate and if so can we meet them?

"Someone in chat just asked if I have a soulmate and asked if you guys could meet them." Tubbo said.

"Yes I do have a soulmate and i can call them if you guys want." Tubbo said opening the message app.

"Yea Tubbo's soulmate is a pretty cool guy actually, we've met him once and they were really chill." Ranboo said as a muffled 'Yea' was heard coming from Tommy.

"I'm calling him right now chat." Tubbo said clicking on his soulmates number. He pressed the call button and waited for him to answer.

After about two or three rings he picked up. "Hey Leo, I'm live chat wanted to meet you." Tubbo said as he put him on speaker. "Introduce yourself!" Tubbo said excitedly.

"Okay umm hello! My name is Leo, I am Tubbo's soulmate my pronouns are He/They and I like to skate. That's pretty much it." They laughed at the end of that.

"You should come over so we can stream together! And I don't wanna third wheel." Tubbo said looking at the two soulmates.

At this point Tommy was sitting normally and yelled 'Bitch'. "Yea I'll be there in like 10 minutes bye!" Leo said as he ended call.
—————
Tubbo got a text saying that Leo was there so he went to open the door and let him in.

"Chat shut the fuck up my hands are cold and his are warm I'm telling you he's a human heater-" Tommy whined allaying his head on his soulmates shoulder.

A few seconds later Tubbo and Leo came into the room. Leo was 5'11 a bit taller than Tubbo.

"Hey guys!" Leo said as he waved at the blonde and the brunette.

"Hello!" Tommy and Ranboo said in sync.

"Come say hi to chat!" Tubbo said dragging him by the hand excitedly.

"Hello chat!" Leo waved at the camera. Chat was surprised to see a black haired skater to come in the frame but they still had a lot of fun that stream after finding out more about Leo.
————
"Hey Leo we were gonna film a vlog later for my channel and since your already here do you wanna film with us?" Tommy asked looking up from his phone.

"Uh yea sure what are we doing?" The ravenette asked. Looking away from his soulmate.

"We we're gonna do a shopping vlog at the mall if that's okay with you." The blonde spoke up. "Yea that's fine with who?" Leo replied.

"Uh Wilbur, Jack, Niki, George, Minx, and all of us." Tommy replied. "Yea that's fine do you guys want me to drive?" The ravenette offered.

"Yea please and thank you you're the only one with your license besides Ranboo but he can't drive here." The blonde replied.
————
"Hey guys so today we're gonna do a shopping vlog with Wilbur, Jack, Niki, George, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Leo, now if you guys don't know who Leo is we'll let him introduce himself." The blonde said having Ranboo point the camera to the ravenette.

"Hello! I'm Leo I'm Tubbos soulmate, my pronouns are He/They and I like to skate." He said looking into the camera as he put his arm around his soulmate.

"Anyways lets get on with the vlog!" The blonde replied staring into the camera.
————
They got a lot of things during the shopping vlog and Ranboo had gotten a lot of goodies knowing damn well his soulmate would steal them. Every single one of them.

"Toms if you steal any of my goodies I bought I won't give you cuddles," the taller said hanging his goodies up.

The blonde was still wearing the hoodie that had broken their fan base because it was comfortable and his soulmates.

"Why?" The blonde whined looking at him with puppy eyes. The taller one looked anywhere but him knowing if he even looked at him he would give in.

"Fine." The younger one huffed thinking of something. "Then I'm going over to Jacks see you later." That shorter said walking away. Before he could even take another step the taller one had pulled him into a hug.

"No." He said resting his chin on the shorters head. "Mine." He said as he hugged the blonde tighter.

"And I thought I was the clingy one." The shorter said slowly wrapping his arms around the taller.

"Shut up appreciate this moment while you can." The taller spoke up picking the shorter up. The blonde yelped as he was unexpectedly picked up.

"We're gonna cuddle." The taller said as he placed the younger on the bed. He followed suite. The taller faces the shorter as they both stared at each other making eye contact.

"Hi." The blonde spoke up with a soft smile across his face.

"Hey." The brunette replied giggling at the other.

The shorter of the two scooted closer to the taller and hid his face in his chest.

He wrapped his arms around the taller and started dozing off.

"Night." The shorter said softly, it came out a bit muffled though as he has his face in the others chest.

"Good night love." The taller replied. The blonde giggled at the name. The brunette ran his hand through the blondes hair playing with it as he also dozed off. He placed a kiss on the shorters forehead as he started to doze off as well.
————
1034 Words.

A/N YALL HOLY FYCKING SHIT- NOT ONLY DID WE HIT 2K READS WHILE I WAS GONE BUT WE HIT 3K AND 4K- YALL WERE LITERALLY CAUGHT IN 4K- THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND ANOTHER THING IS THAT ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY SO THATS POG ITS ALSO 1 IN THE MORNING AS IM WRITING THIS SO I SHOUKD PROBABLY SLEEO BUT IMMA READ FF1970 SO- ANYWAYS PEACE TY GUYS SO KUCH FOR 4K READS HAVE A GOOD DAY BESTIES