Kiyomasa looked unsettled before a hard look took place. "Bring me my bat!"

Illumi made his way through the crowd, features twisted with disgust.

"That's enough," his voice carried across the area cold and emotionless. "You're an idiot Takemichi but loyal and I respect you," the blond gave Illumi a startled look not expecting him. "But never under my eyes will you be beat like this again."

"Hah?!" Kiyomasa shouted at the unknown interrupter. "Who the fuck are you?"

"I don't give my name to those that will only sully it with their filthy mouths." Illumi sneered.

"What did you say?!" Kiyomasa roared as he advanced at Illumi throwing a fist back to punch the other.

Illumi calmly sidestepped the fist and instead gave a harsh open-palmed thrust into the brutes diaphragm making him cough and splutter before falling to his knees. The sight had the crowd hushing unsure of what to do now that their leader was brought to his knees like a slave before an Emperor.

"Mind your place," Illumi softly spoke. "For it is below me, do not think you are anything higher than my feet."

"You've drawn quite the crowd," an unknown voice spoke. It was deep and full of assured authority. "You sure are worked up ain'tcha? Even though you're the host."

"A blond braid, and a dragon tattoo on his temple," Akkun hushed in mesmerised fear. "That's the vice president of the Tokyo Manji gang! Ryuuguuji Ken, also known as 'Draken'!"

Draken wore standard loose pants and a patterned throw over a white buttoned shirt. He looked like a typical delinquent if not a bit rougher around the edges. There was another walking behind him, a far shorter boy with shoulder-length blond hair. The shorter was snacking making a rather amusing face, puckered lips, and disinterested eyes.

"Hey hey? Kenchin?" The snacking blond asked.

"Hah? Don't call me by that name, Mikey." Draken said.

"All my Dorayaki is gone." Mikey only smiled, the whole thing left Illumi to quietly snort in laughter.

"What the hell is up with that guy?" Akkun sweated.

"He can't read the atmosphere of this place at all," Makoto said.

Suddenly everyone bowed, deep ones full of respect and fear.

"President, Good work!" Kiyomasa said hauling himself to his feet despite the pain in his chest.

'Good work' was echoed all around from the delinquents.

Mikey just licked away a crumb from the side of his mouth and looked down on everybody with dead eyes.

"Good work! President!"

This was, Tokyo Manji gang President, Sano Manjiro.

"It's the unrivaled 'Mikey'. The leader of Touman!" Akkun gasped.

"m....mi...Sano!" one of the goons tried his luck. "I'm...with the third special attack unit. I'm Akaishi."

All that greeted him was silence, Mikey didn't even turn in his direction.

"Ugh," Akaishi stuttered.

"You're in the way...Mikey" Draken said. "Doesn't talk to guys he ain't interested in."

"Oh, I-I'm sorry," Akaishi mumbled scrambling out of the way.

Mikey came to a stop a few feet before Kiyomasa,

"Good work," the brute spoke dipping to a shallow bow ignoring the ache it left him with. He didn't notice a fast-approaching Draken who delivered a brutal kick to the gut knocking the air out of him.

"Kiyomasa, when did you become so important? You're seriously going to greet the president with that shallow bow?"

"I...I understand!"Kiyomasa choked out in pain.

"Ah....ahhhh" Takemichi huffed beside Illumi who had helped him straighten up and lent a hand to support him.

Mikey continued on ignoring what was happening and got way too fucking close up in Takemichi's face. A bit weirded out, Illumi took a step to the side putting a small bit more distance between him and the two. With another being so close to him Takemichi fell back onto his ass and stared up at the blond before him.

"What's your name?" Mikey asked.

"H...Hanagaki Takemichi" Takemichi said.

"... I see... Takemicchi," Mikey repeated his name.

"Huh?" Takemichi sounded out.

"That's what Mikey said so that's what it is, right Takemicchi?"

"Huuh?!" Takemichi was just more confused.

Quick as lightning Mikey was crouching over Takemichi and gripping the back of his head. "Are you really a middle-schooler?" Mikey smiled an eerie smile. "Takemicchi from today onward, you're my bitch, okay?"

"Huh?!"

"You," Mikey turned to Illumi. "What's your name?"

"Eh?" Illumi looked right back at Mikey no fear present. "Yato Illumi."

"Ah, you're my bitch too, okay?" Mikey gave a closed-eye smile.

"No," Illumi refused.

"Ha?!" Mikey's face froze and everyone prayed for Illumi's life.

"I ain't anyone's bitch," Illumi stood his ground.

"If Mikey says you're his bitch, you're his bitch, alright?" Draken said looming over the pretty boy.

"Not a chance, bitch~"

Draken threw a punch at Illumi who only tilted his head to the side avoiding the swing. The two stood in a deadlock staring at each other, one with growing ire and the other with a smug smile.

"Ah, I see," Mikey stood on his feet and came to hover beside Illumi as he took in the boy. He circled him and brushed a hand across long ink-black hair before moving off. "I like you, Lumi-chin!"

"Huh? Who are you calling Lumi?!"

"You~" Mikey smiled before dropping it and stalking over to a hunched Kiyomasa.

"Are you the one who organised this 'fighting ring'?" Mikey asked.

"Y...yes!"

Mikey gave a smile at the response. He then shot up his leg and delivered a kick to Kiyomasa's jaw making him fall into a world of pain.