Literally everyone at the table except Mina drinks.

"Mikasa?" Eren questions. She just sighs and shakes her head.

"Now i feel left out." Mina jokes, giggling.

The more shots downed, the drunker you got. And the more specific the questions got.

"Drink if you ever let Armin cook you spaghetti."

"Drink if you've been in love with almost every girl here at some point." Connie glares at Jean.

"Drink if you made out with Jean in the pool." Eren says, staring dead at you and leaning back in his seat. Everyone looks at you.

You glare at him while you take your shot, never breaking eye contact.

"Drink if you fucked over Historia." He takes the shot quickly, not giving it any thought.

"Drink if you suck off Erwin after class for a bonus." You make a disgusted face. "What?"

"Drink if you've seen Eren's dick." Connie yells, downing a shot. You down your shot, not caring if they know anymore. You're really drunk now. Almost too drunk to notice Mina slowly take her shot, shivering as it goes down.

You stop and seem to sober up a bit. "What?" Mikasa glances between Eren and Mina, clearly oblivious as well. Eren sighs and rubs his temple.

"It was nothing, Mika. It was a long time ago."

Mina looks down, playing with her fingers.

Your heart sinks into your chest and you feel heavy. That's why she's so attached to him, isn't it? Maybe he was her first time.

The feeling wouldn't go away, and you quickly down another shot trying to put a stop to it. Annie glances at you in concern, grabbing your hand.

"You fucked my sister?! And no one ever told me?" Mikasa fumes.

"Mikasa please, I'm sorry. I should've told you." Mina says, a solemn look on her face. She looks at you. "I'm sorry to bring it up in front of his girlfriend."

Everyone looks at you now. "Girlfriend?"

You shake your head. "I'm not his girlfriend." Your eyes meet his and he looks back, a blank expression but a look of hurt in his eyes.

You stand up and grab Annie, dragging her with you inside. "Let's go dance."

"I'm coming with." Sasha says, awkwardly trying to escape the tension.

-

"My lady." Jeans kisses your hand and hands you another shot. You laugh. "Gross."

At this point, you're wasted. Dancing on the pool table with Sasha wasted. Connie and Jean are throwing dollars at you.

Mikasa sits in a chair in the corner of the room, still upset, but smiling at your dancing skills. Eren sits in the kitchen with Armin, and Annie and Mina are trying to play pool between you and Sasha.

You hop down from the pool table, wobbling to the kitchen to grab a drink. As you enter, Armin grabs your arm to hold you up. You can tell Eren is watching you from his seat.

"Are you sure you need another one, Y/n?" You nod vigorously.

"No, she doesn't." Eren slurs, also clearly wasted.

You glare at him. "DONT tell me what to duuuu."

He glares back. "You're too drunk." He stands up, leaning on the table for support. You laugh at him. "Ha! You cant even stand up straight!"

He grunts and wobbles to you, grabbing your wrist and dragging you. "Hey!" You try to yank away from him, making you both hit the wall with a thud.

He grabs your neck on either side and pulls you in, roughly smashing his lips onto yours. You instantly kiss back, the drunk side of you wanting more. But you remember Mina.

You squirm from under him and push him off. "Eren, stop."

He stares at you, panting. "Are you seriously upset about that?"

He grabs you by the waist and pulls you closer to him. "Don't kiss me." you state blankly, and he sighs.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He releases you and wobbles up the stairs, swearing under his breath the whole way up.

You lean back against the wall and sink down to the floor, tearing up. Why? You had no reason to cry.

It was just the alcohol.