"Goodnight!" You yell, slamming the door shut.

Who does he think he is.

-

The next morning Jean and Connie make breakfast for everyone which, surprisingly, isn't horrible.

Mina arrives at the lake house around 2 pm, earlier than expected. You were sitting on the couch, eating chips with Mikasa, when she burst through the door.

"Mina!" Mikasa gets up and hugs her sister. You stand up to help her carry her bags, and notice she had an abundance of different luggage.

Does she know were only here for 4 days?

Minas wide smile falters a bit when she sees you. "Hi, Mina." you say politely, and she smiles back. "Hey."

Eren pops in through the kitchen. "Eren!" She drops all her luggage and hugs him the same way she did at the anniversary party. He sighs and hugs back, and you guess he feels bad for her situation.

"I'll take your luggage." Eren says, releasing her. "No, give me a tour!" She grabs his hand and drags him into the next room. He turns to look at you.

"Uh, I'll take it." You say, trying to be helpful. "I'll help." Mikasa picks up two suitcases.

"You're so strong." You say in a jokingly seductive tone. She smirks, flexing her bicep. "Wanna feel?"

Once you lug Mina's belongings into the living room, where she'll be sleeping, you plop down and sigh.

You could hear her gasping at the view from the balcony. You were mad at yourself for being annoyed by her presence, since she was going through so much.

I'll be nice, no matter what she does.

-

"Damn, Armin. Who knew you could cook." Connie mutters, rubbing his stomach. He made you all steak for dinner, leaving you stuffed.

"He makes a good spaghetti too." Annie mutters, earning looks from everyone at the table. She clearly realizes she let on the Armin has cooked for her before and looks down at her plate. You and Eren exchange a knowing look.

Armin blushes and shakes his head. "Anyways, how about we play a drinking game?"

You all nod in agreement. "Alright, line em up."

Jean pours multiple shots, handing each of you one to start off with.

"Alright, this game is kind of like never have i ever. If you've done it, you drink."

Seems easy enough.

The game gets going, each person subtly calling another out.

"Drink i've you've given a baker head for a free bagel." Connie laughs as Sasha glares and takes her shot.

"Sasha!" Mikasa scolds her. She whines. "It was really good!"

A few more innocent questions get tossed around.

"Drink if you've ever done anal."

No one drinks but Eren. Your eyes widen. He looks up and shrugs. "She was Catholic."

Jean and Connie burst out laughing, and you smile too. "That's your man." Annie mutters to you and you roll your eyes.

"Alright." Jean says, "Drink if you've ever done anything at the frat house. Anything."