The Boss And The Man

Start from the beginning

Both Sasha and Becky begin mischievously smile as everyone was starting to get on the same page.  You place your hand on the lower back of both ladies as the three of you make your way into Becky's locker room. 

Y/N: Now I think the two of you should kiss and make up.

Becky and Sasha both pressed you back against the door as they slowly lean in to passionately kiss each other.

You watch as their kiss gets deeper and your dick is now fully erect and it only takes you matter of seconds before you join in the spit swapping fun. Both woman's hands found their way under your shirt and tracing the outlines of your abs.

Becky breaks the kiss as she carefully begins to take Sasha's shirt off to reveal her aroused nipples and firm breast and you waste no time taking off your shirt off and tossing it away.

Sasha: *Giggling* Becky, you are the only one with a top on now.

Becky: *Holds her arms up in the air* Y/N...care to do the honors?

You carefully step behind Becky and slowly pull her top off to savor the seconds of revealing her breast and nipples that was just as aroused as Sasha's. You reach around and take her breasts in your hands just as Sasha leans in to alternate sucking on her nipples.

Becky reaches behind her and runs her fingers through your hair as you nibble and suck on her neck. The teamwork between you and Sasha was making Becky wet as she released soft moans from her lips.

You reach one of your hands out and begin to pinch Sasha's nipples as your other hand makes its way under Becky's leather pants.

Her panties are soaked as her moans get louder at the feeling of your fingers rubbing her clit.

Y/N: We should be careful how loud we get...don't want anyone to overhear.

Both ladies stopped and nodded in agreement but Sasha's quick thinking was able to come up with a solution.

Sasha: Well, let's take this to the shower. It is toward the back of the room and the water will help drown out the sound.

Becky: Good idea and I can turn in some music so everyone will think I am just taking a shower.

The three of you stripped out of the rest of your clothes and Becky bent over to turn on some music at an unalarming level. You feel Sasha take your hand and lead you toward the rather large walk in shower.

Both of you stand under the water sharing a kiss for a short second before Sasha begins slowly kissing down your body until she is on her knees with your dick pointing directly at her face.

Sasha grips the base of your dick as she admired it for a moment and Becky walked in to join the two of you.

Becky: Ayy, I see that you two are startin without me.

Y/N: Absolutely not Becks but it does look like The Boss could use a hand... pun intended.

Becky: *Giggles* That's my boy.

The fiery red joined Sasha on her knees as they both began to kiss and seductively nibbling on each side of your shaft. You place your hand on the wall to keep yourself from falling back as you watch two of the most beautiful women in all of WWE working on your dick.

Becky took the base of your dick in her hand and placed her other hand on the back of Sasha's head. She slowly rubbed the tip around the lips of The Boss.

Becky: I want see if you can suck dick as good as you can run your mouth.

Sasha didn't a chance to respond before Becky slowly pressed her head down on your dick. The feeling of her warm mouth on your dick caused a loud moan to escape your lips. She used your moans as encouragement as she messaged the bottom of your shaft with her tongue.