Chapter 2: Heading South

The effect was instantaneous.

Remi always found it hard to explain what it felt like to snort ricotta cheese. It was one of those things you had to experience to understand.

It was kind of makes you feel like you are hovering 4.20 inches off the ground and you just feel chill. Apparently, stinkier the cheese the higher you feel you are off the ground.

The first time Remi snorted ricotta was only two months ago. She remembered looking down and seeing her feet hovering above the ground. She shook her head, she must be imagining things. Of course, she had been, it was just the ricotta. But to her it was pretty real.

She liked the floating feeling but had been content with only the 4.20 inches between her and the ground below. She was adventurous but didn't want to risk snorting any stinky cheese in case she became addicted.

With camembert, it was like floating 15 inches from the ground. Remi was soon in hysterics along with the rest of the cheese gang. Laughing about just how far away the ground seemed, although in reality they were rolling around laughing on it.

The moment the effects passed, Remi vowed to inhale the stinkiest cheese she could find.

So the following day she didn't even bother showing up at school in the first place. The rest of the cheese gang said they were content with camembert. So Remi decided to do what Gustavo had done and break into the cheese warehouse an hour south of town.

She wasn't exactly sure which cheese she wanted to snort next. In the back of her mind she thought she should have done feta or cheddar before moving on to camembert.

Remi wasn't exactly sure how she was going to get to the cheese warehouse. She had no car or money for a bus pass. Running of the adrenaline of snorting the camembert, Remi decided to walk.

She was about five kilometers on her way along the highway when a white van pulled up beside her.

Before she could look to see who was in the van, one of the guys inside spoke to her.

"Ello luv, where are you headin'?" Spoke the voice with a thick english accent.

When Remi didn't reply, as her mother always taught her not to talk to strangers (especially those on white van), the voice spoke again. Although this time the voice had an Irish accent.

"Do ya want a lift?"
"Oh uh no than-," Remi began but she stopped however when she looked inside the van.

Was that...Harry Styles? And Niall Horan??? And the rest of One Direction???

To answer your question, yes, yes it was.

"Omg One Direction!!!" Remi may not have been a number 1 fan but she certainly was a fan.

"Hi, we're One Direction," they all said in unison. This, Remi thought, was quite odd, however she didn't think about and instead hopped into the white van.

"I'm heading to the cheese warehouse about an hour south of here," She told them.
"I know that cheese warehouse," Said Louis Tomlinson. Remi was confused as to how Louis knew about this particular cheese warehouse. As if reading her mind, Louis added, "It's where I get my camembert,".

Remi was amazed, he was a fellow cheese snorter!

And so, Remi and One Direction began the drive to the infamous cheese warehouse in order to find the stinkiest cheese they could.

(Heyo, I added one direction in a white van to pay homage to the many stories involving getting adopted or abducted by One Direction. Also does anyone know a rat exorcist?)