nsfw alphabet (18+)

Začít od začátku

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

mason is such a romantic. like an unbelievable romantic. he likes to spoil you anyway, but when it comes to intimacy he really does spoil you. he loves to buy you lingerie (even though it's really just for him to take off of you later). he loves being intimate, and to him it's the little things like the nose kisses and the way his hand always finds yours when it's not so much 'sex' as it is 'love making' and you're just two hearts beating as one.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

mason's away a lot for work and with you as his girlfriend, it's natural for him to feel the need to jack off when you're not there to help. he always finds himself scrolling through your instagram first, and then he'll take it to the secret folder on his phone full of pictures and videos of you that either you've sent him over the months while he's been away, or video's of you that he's taken, choking on his dick or him filming you while he's fucking you from behind.
sometimes it just washes over him while you're on facetime together, and he'll get a stiffy that you'll know about instantly because you know that look, and you'll happily help one another out over the phone.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

mason is a kinky guy (and you can't convince me he's not). what gives it away is his innocence on the surface, he's so polite and so sweet but when it's just the two of you in the moment, he can feel like a different person (in the best way). mason loves to edge you, but equally he loves to overstimulate you until you can't take much more. that man loves to be called daddy, but he also refers to himself as daddy when things are getting rough — "that's right angel, sucking daddy's cock so well." / "now you know what happens when you're a brat around daddy." — and he loves the way you react to his words. some of his kinks he never realised until he met you, that he has a kink for choking and being choked, spitting and it makes him want to combust when you call him your good boy while. you're riding him. basically, mason's game for testing any new kinks you think you might have, because chances are, he's been thinking about them too.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

because of his job, and his squeaky clean (for the most part) public persona, you can't really take intimacy too far out of the house. he loves fucking you anywhere he can, with that being said. if you're at an event and he can't hold off, straight to a store cupboard or a toilet. you love to tease one another in public places, though, with fleeting touches to the inner leg and lingering eyes. he loves fucking you in hotel rooms. there's something about fucking his girl in a bed that doesn't belong to them, knowing that people on either side of the wall who can hear it that drives him fucking insane.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

it doesn't take either of you much to get turned on, sometimes for you it's as easy as seeing mason walk out of the shower in a towel, while for him it's something as simple as seeing you in a bra. basically, mason's horny for you every second of the day, and you're not much better.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

you and mason have made it very clear that you never want to share one another. it's difficult with him being such a fucking attractive man that everyone wants a piece of him, and you both know that; but he also knows a lot of people want you. you're his and he's yours, and you'd never put your relationship in harms way just to add a third person into the mix when you know you can satisfy one another perfectly.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

mason — as much as he says he doesn't have a preference — definitely prefers to be receiving head. there's something about the way you look when you're on your knees in front of him with his dick down your throat that makes him dizzy. the way you choke and splutter around him and your make up goes all messy is an image he wants tattooed on his brain forever. although, he does love giving it too. he loves the way you writhe around on the bed or the sofa whenever he's on his knees eating you out (or, as he calls it 'eating his favourite meal').