"Really? That little girl? Haha, you really are hopeless right?"

"Come on, my hamster is stronger than her."

"Shut up! That b*tch is stronger than she look."

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say. We just need to beat sh*t our of her right?"

Ran and Rin had no idea of what was going on, but they were both prepared to protect their sister no mater what. (y/n) didn't seemed to be afraid of men before her, she was just trying to remember who was that man pointing at her but then she decided that it doesn't mater. She walked past her brothers and faced men.

"Careful sweety you could get hurt. It seems that you punch our friend but if you'll be good little girl and apologize nicely we may spare you."

One of men leaned forward to (y/n) with contemptuous smile. He underestimate her, big mistake. Ran wanted to say something to that man and then beat him and his friends, but before he could open his mouth he was interrupted by (y/n). 

"Or you could f*ck of and I will spare you."

"You little -!"

Man was about to hit (y/n) with baseball bat in his hand but before he got chance hard kick landed on his face sending him straight to the ground, little steam of blood appeared on side of his head as he landed. Every one was looking at (y/n) and unconscious man by her feet. Smile appeared on (y/n)'s lips as she picked up baseball bat.

"So, who is next?"

Men wake up from shock and they all run toward (y/n). Ran and Rindo overcome shock as well and tried to push between mans and theirs sister but had to immediately step back when (y/n) swing bat in her hands just few inches from them. She hit first man and send him straight to the ground. Another man was finished with kick in the stomach. She didn't mind that men were physically stronger than her or that there were about ten or slightly more of them, even trough she hated to admit it, she could be just as reckless fighter as her brothers. Just by men's movements she could tell that they weren't good fighters, just these nameless idiots swinging bats around hoping that they'll hit something, nothing like her and her brothers. (y/n) easily dodged every attack and continued hitting men in front her with bat. They were really pitiful, unable to hit her or at least dodge her attacks. She manage to send for 4 more of them to ground with bat before one lucky guy manage to kick it of her hand. She didn't really mind it, she didn't need that thing anyway. (y/n) turned to man that kicked bat of her hand and punched him in the face, breaking his nose, he hit wall and stayed on the ground. Only 5 more. She bounced from ground and jump on one of remaining men, her knee hit him in the face, before he could hit the ground (y/n) turn 180° and hit man behind her in jaw with her elbow. Another one of men fall victim to her powerful kicks. 10 down 2 reminders. She throwed her self on one of remaining men and warp her arms around his neck chocking him till he lost consciousness.  It was manner of minutes before all mans except one were lying on the ground unconscious or moaning in pain holding away from girl in light blue dress. (y/n) slowly approached man who was now backing away from her, it was that man that was pointing at her before claiming that she had beat him before. She catch his neck and slammed him against wall, her hand wandered to her pocket and put out the knife. (y/n) opened her knife and put it to man's face. Lazy smile on her lips. 

"I just remembered, you're that bastard who tried to steal my wallet few days ago. I tough  I told you not to mess with me ever again. What part of that you didn't understood?"

Man looked at her with tears in his eyes, his limbs were trembling and his lips refused to form meaningful words. He had absolutely no doubts about that, that this girl would be capable of killing him without batting an eye. Her knife closed dangerously close to his face and he felt cold blade on his cheek.

"Did you really thought that when you bring bunch of guys that know nothing else than mindlessly swag bats and throw punches you could beat me?"

Man didn't dare to speak up, he wasn't even able to look into violet eyes cold as north pole and burning like gates of hell in the same time. This girl scared him, he couldn't tell what she was thinking. She could slice his neck open if she wanted and he had no idea what she wanted. 

"Don't look down on me because I'm girl as you might see I can beat your ass with same ease as any boy. But you know you're lucky. I'm in good mood today so I'll leave it be. But I'll say it again, don't mess with me again and if you happen to have death wish at least find someone who really know how to fight not like this trash."

Man only managed to nod and when (y/n) put her knife away and turn to leave, he fell to his knees. (y/n) walked out to of alley, waiting for her brothers to follow. Ran and Rindo just stand there and stare at their sister. Because of how quickly she finished her opponents they didn't even got a chance to join fight. Now they rush to (y/n) with worried looks. 

"(y/n) you're bleeding!"

She look at her hand, surprised and really, it was covered in blood. Rin took her hand and carefully check it. There was small wound probably caused by bat being kicked out of her hand, nothing serious. Both her brothers sigh in relief. 

"It seems like most of the blood is from that guy's broken nose."

"What the f*ck did you think (y/n)!!? Taking all these guys by yourself! You could get seriously injured!"

"Sorry, for making you worried. I'm ok so please let go of my hand Rin, it's just small scratch.  Don't worry Ran they were terrible fighters, you could tell that with one look. I fought better fighters and won, believe me I know how to fight and take care of myself"

"That doesn't matter (y/n) what if something went wrong. What would we do then?"

(y/n) was getting angry, she was fighting like this for quite a while and these guys weren't someone to cause her trouble. Her brothers were just too overprotective. She was about to say them something not nice but when she saw look  in their eyes she stopped. They're just afraid to lose her,  they don't know what kind of girl she's now, that she's fighting in night streets just like they used to. Sigh escaped her lips. 

"Ran, Rindo I really didn't want to make you worried like this.  And I understand that it's hard for you to accept that I'm no longer that little girl you knew but this is me now. I know how to fight, after all it was you two who taught me. And just like you two I love fighting."

Neither of brothers knew what to say. She was right, she know how to fight they saw it with their own eyes. Their sister  had talent, they know it since when she was 9 and they started to teach her some small things so she could defend herself.

"We know that you are talented. We really do. And you really did beat these guys without trouble. But we are worried about you. What if something bad happened? We can't lose you, we wouldn't take it. "

"I know. Next time we'll take them down together, ok?"

Ran and Rindo exchanged looks, in the end they decided that they wouldn't convince her to sit back and let them fight. And they kind of wanted her to fight be their side, willingly or not they had to admire her fighting skills. 

"Fine. We probably wouldn't convince you otherwise anyway."

"But next time try to be more careful princess, you almost killed us with baseball bat. And we could hardly help you from grave."

(y/n) smiled and headed to their bikes. 

"Let's go home already I need to do something about that hand before my new dress end up whole cover in blood."

Today we finally saw Ran and Rindo in anime. I can't wait for tenjiku arc to get animated so we can see more of them. I also hope they'll appear in manga more. :)