"Oh fuck! Ah! Ah! Yesss! Don't you dare to stop! Ugh!" I moan loudly near her ears and rolled my eyes because of the pleasures she's giving me.

This girl is reaching every spot that makes me cry so loud and gives me a wonderful ecstasy. My walls clasped her cock tightly with each thrust she did. She held my waist even harder, and she thrust into me so deep, and after one more deep thrust, we both finally came.

"Oh God!!" I moan as my eyes roll back at the back of my head.

She pulls out her dick inside me and jerked it by herself, and it didn't take long; she came too with a growl. "Oh fuckk! This felt so good!" She cries as she flops beside me.

We're both panting hard after our hot session. Both of our chests rise up and down, and our bodies are coated with our sweat. After my cum, I suddenly felt so tired and drifted into a deep sleep slumber without minding the girl beside me.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

I was awakened by the loud ring of my phone. I took it on my nightstand and was about to answer it, but I saw it was just my alarm. I was about to put it back, but when I saw the time, I quickly widened my eyes.

"Fuck! It's already 8:45 in the morning?!" I shouted because, hell! I'm already late for my work! I've never been late since the day I started there, so why the fuck did I just wake up just now?!

I quickly jumped off the bed and stopped slumping myself again on the bed once I felt my center core in pain and groaned once my head kicked me too, and I suddenly felt cold.

I cursed myself once the realization hit me so hard. I looked at my body and saw nothing but my exposed self. I looked beside myself and saw nothing but an empty bed. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What did I just do?!"

I took the duvet and covered myself as I smacked my head, trying to remember what really happened last night.

Nayeon called me to go to the bar, and then once I got there, my eyes landed on the beautiful woman who was sitting with her friend but eventually left her alone there. After an hour, I excused myself, and a guy tried to get in my pants.

The girl came and saved me from that dumbass, and she invited me to drink with her, and I'm so drunk, and same with her, and I... I seduced her! I fucking seduced her! I dragged her out, and we went, and after we had sex, and I discovered she has a Dick!

Fuck! I remember now! I had sex with a woman who has a huge dick; that's why I can't fucking walk! What the hell?! I thought I would never have sex again?! What the hell, Jennie?!

I smashed my head on the pillow once I just admitted to myself that she gave me what I want... she gave me the satisfaction I was longing for, and she gave me more pleasure than others do, and for the sake of God, I kissed her! I initiated!

I groaned once again before standing up and going straight to the bathroom, trying to fight the stinging pain down there. I got a quick bath and got into the cabinet and wore my office clothes.

Walking to the mirror and putting light makeup before fixing my luggage because we're heading back to Seoul right now, and that's good because the girl is from here, so there is no way I would meet her.

I shouldn't think about her because it's just One Nightstand! So there's no way I would think about her again.

I picked my bag on the floor and stopped on my spot once I saw an ID lying next to my bag. I picked it up and slowly turned it back and saw the face of the girl last night and with her name and number.

I don't know, but I put it in my bag instead of throwing it. Whatever, you all don't care. I checked the whole suite, and once I'm done, I picked up my luggage, and once I opened the door, I saw Jisoo and Kwangsoo already waiting for me.

Kwangsoo took the luggage to me, and I didn't mind them and walked straight into the elevator, and they did the same.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ 

11:30 AM

I'm already here in my office in the city. Looking so preoccupied because that fucking girl is getting on my nerves! I can't forget how she fucked me so well and how she sucked my lips and neck.

I'm thankful it didn't leave a mark because if she did, I will fucking murder her, even though she gave me a nice night with her. Anyway, I can't focus on my work because every time my mind is auto-drifting to what happened last night.

I just can't stop thinking about her touch. I already want her to touch me inside, as if I just suddenly turned into a horny pig!

"Argh! I hate this! I need to be in touch with her!" I groaned as I took the telephone and dialed Jisoo.

"Yes, Ms. Kim?"

"Come into my office," I said and hung up.

I should talk to her... I need to know her! Argh! She is getting on my nerves, for heaven's sake! And I hate being preoccupied. I'm Kim, and I can get whatever satisfaction I need for my living.

"What can I do for you, Ms. Kim?" My Secretary said.

"Give me info about LALISA MANOBAN right now," I said, and she nodded before going out.

After waiting for about 29 minutes, she comes in again and hands me a folder. "I'm sorry, Ms. Kim, but her other info is private," she said.

"What?! Why?" I ask.

"It's not all her important info, Ms. Kim. But info about her past is all private," she said, and I open the folder.

"Lalisa Manoban, 23 years old and did not finish her Culinary course, has two siblings studying at The Seoul University and has a poor background, but no one knows about her past. Her parents both died in a car accident, and she's the only one who is working for her two siblings because she has no relative and got fired from her work this week," Jisoo said as I read it too.

"She is a friend of the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Moon, and her friend is Moon Byul-Yi," she added.

"Call her and make her come here," I seriously said, and she nodded.