Chapter 3- Grade confrontation and Y/n's mom

Y/n's POV

I woke up early in the morning as always at 7:30AM...I always wake up early because I always sleep at 10:00PM or 10:30PM
I brushed my teeth then picked something to wear
Y/n:Hmm...it's Monday today that means I could wear.....THIS

(this is my drawing so if you're gonna use it give me credits

(this is my drawing so if you're gonna use it give me credits...I know it isn't that good..it's noon when I made this so I got lazy drawing it)

I grabbed my plain blouse and a black tube skirt with my stilettos.
And then I took a bath then I got downstairs to our dining table
I saw my day and my 2 stepmoms
I also saw my 2 older brothers
Eren and Zeke....I sat down the dinner table.

<Back story>

Y/n's Mom died after a performed mass murder of killers and her father has a wife before Y/n's mother and another wife after Y/n's mom.
His father Grisha has a past wife named Dina and another wife named Carla.
They both get along but I don't like them,my mom doesn't like them.
Before Y/n's mom died she said to Y/n that if she died she wouldn't want it if Grisha would have another wife after her.
Y/n's mom knew that Grisha has a past wife but she didn't care.
And now that Y/n knew that her two stepmoms and two stepbrothers are gonna love with her, made her mad and angry.
She got mad at her father because of that.
That made her feelings far away from her father,that made Grisha sad.
But Y/n had a trauma, it made her more expression less.
Y/n's persona is a happy little girl with a lot of money who's happy with her family,while her shadow self is empty, the only thing she cared about is herself,her mother and her two bestfriends.
Many people say money isn't important to her but...money is important to Y/n.
She's very rude and has a high confident which is who she really is.

<End of backstory>

(Back to Y/n's POV)

Grisha:Y/n.
My father called me but I just raised an eyebrow at him.
Grisha:Stop with your attitude!
Y/n:What?
Grisha:Your grades.
Y/n:What about it?
Grisha:What I mean is they're failing.
Y/n:So...?
Grisha:I talked to your teachers, turns out you aren't going to your classes. If you're there you don't listen to them but when they ask you, you have answers that are correct.
Y/n:Isn't that good?
Carla:Honey,no-
Y/n: Don't call me "honey" and shut up
Grisha:Y/n!
Y/n:Yes?
Grisha:You are smart but you aren't attending your classes.You go to gym just to sit down,you joined a club but it's the chess club. Your sport is chess?
Y/n:Chess is a sport!
Grisha:Athletic sport is what I'm asking you! You wouldn't even go to brunch, you spend your time t party's or your room playing video games.
Y/n: I spend time with you every Sunday at the church!
Grisha:You go there as one,I want you to come with us as a family.
Y/n:Ughh!

I storm out of the room,annoyed.
I grabbed my things and I got out of the house.As I was just putting my things at my car,Zeke called me.
Zeke:Hey!Sis wanna go with Eren and me? I'll drive you to your school.
Y/n:Yeah,sure.
Eren:Before we go, stop at Starbucks!

(While driving)
Zeke:Y/n....what does your chess teacher likes to order at Starbucks...
Y/n:Are you seriously asking Ms.Yelena's favorite drink?From me?
Zeke:Yeah....
Y/n:How the f*ck am I supposed to know?
Zeke: I dunno?
I sighed.
Y/n:Can you atleast open the radio?
Zeke:Okayy
Eren:Y/n?
Y/n:Yes?
Eren:Do you know Mikasa's Starbucks order?
Y/n:So you asked me to go to a ride with you to the school but we're gonna go to Starbucks before that and asked me what kind of Starbucks order does the girl your trying to hit with what they like?
Eren and Zeke: Maybe....
Y/n:Mikasa orders-
Radio:**starts playing D!ck by Starboi3 and Doja cat*Ahh!D!ck,D!ck!
Zeke:**turns off the radio* Ehem
Y/n:What the f*ck Zeke?
Anyways,Eren.

========================+=