Fight 🥴😵

And that night went pretty confusing to me actually , and Karthik was caring for me , he fed me the food but still ! I was thinking about what he is going to do ! And the next morning I woke up and got ready and after breakfast we all went out and Karthik got in his car and was about to go when I stood in front off it !

Me : Raghav , pick up shreya! She will be waiting ! Karthik has some important work !

      I said and without even leaving time for anyone to speak got in the car! And Karthik looked at me !

Karthik: I have to pick up her !

      I dragged his collar and ...

Me : If u want me to go for real , I will get out right now ! Say it and I will be gone !

            He looked at me surprised and I just then saw how immensely close we are ! And my breath ragged ! And he looked at my eyes and my breath increased immensely and I left his collar and was about to get down when he holded my wrist and pulled me to him ! And I landed hard on his chest and he holded my hands and looked at me and without even realising we both leaned closer to eachother ! Our eyes was closed and our lips were just a inch away and my heart was beating hard , his breath fell on my lips and I shivered! When he was about to kiss me , a huge sound shook us ! We both scrambled from eachother and saw everyone horning for us to move ! They shouted that it's going to be late ! And I sat there flushing hard ! And Karthik looked at me once and started the car !! And I sat there awkwardly!

My heart : Oh my god! He was about to kiss you 🤩🤩

My mind : He was ! He didn't ! So it doesn't consider as an attempt! She was the one who leaned forward! 😑

My heart : No! He was the one ! When she was about to go , he holded her ! See ! 😍😍

Me : Please stop it girls ! 🙄☹️

         I said heaving a breath and looked at him ! He was driving focused on the road ! And I looked at him and he looked at me back and we both saw eachother for a moment and I motioned him the road and he blinked and continued driving! We reached office in complete silence except for a few eye locks ! And we both got down and that shreya came forward from Raghav's car and came to Karthik and was about to hug him when I pinched his arms and he came back from her in pain !

Karthik: Oww !

Shreya: What happened ?

Me : What happened Karthik?

     I said innocently and he looked at me like this 🤨 and I 🤭 giggled!

Karthik : Nothing Shreya ! Just some bug bit me ! A very big one !

     He said and I smirked at him ! He deserves it ! When he have a beautiful and loving wife who loves him with all her heart! He is going to hug her ! He deserves more 👊🏻👊🏻 And we all went in and the work schedule was pretty hectic! And both Karthik and Raghav came to check on my work ! They both are HR's so ! And they came to check on me !

Karthik: Come on ini , let's go for lunch !

Raghav : Come on rosh !

    They both looked at me and I looked at them both confused!

Karthik : Why are you always asking her to come with you?

Raghav : Because she is my friend!

Karthik : I don't think , it's your intention!

Raghav : I don't want to explain it to you! She is my friend and eventhough whatever we have , it's none of your concern ! And what relationship u have with her !!